3 HOURS AGO #DIY earrings that totally look designer: http://t.co/Yg14dT1VMK pic.twitter.com/UBGvFbkWiC

COMMENTS

4 beauty must-tries for your weekend plans

It’s almost Friday, (phew!) and we’re already planning our weekend adventures. Right now, we’re all about finding those perfect hair and makeup pairings—terrific twosomes that go together...

I love them all but I'm not crazy about Elle, she just looks weird. :/

by xoxojillianxo on 1/10/2013 5:55:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
On Saturday i'm going to dinner with my BF to meet his family for the first time. I need outfit/hair/makeup ideas! I want to look cute, but nothing too over the top or showy. Help??

Hey! I agree, go clean and simple. cute jeans and a nice top (like a sweater or blouse) would be perfect. Don't worry too much about makeup. Just show up clean, hair pulled back out of your face (we have tons of cute ponytail ideas in the hair section) with maybe some lipgloss. good luck!

Helen S.

by swimmergirl14 on 1/10/2013 5:53:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! : I'm going to a English Country Dance this weekend and I don't know how to wear my hair! Do you have any suggestions? My dress is tea-length. I was going for an up-do but will it fall out? Any tips or suggestions would be grateful. Thank you!!!! Smile

hey! I think this would look really cute with your dress: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/23/Snag-Emma-Stones-sleek-updo.aspx good luck!

Helen S.

by joannap on 1/10/2013 5:21:31 PM

Elle's hair, Miley's cat eye, Zendaya's lips, and Demi's eyebrows but more lighter plz will make a great combo style! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/10/2013 5:12:42 PM

Totally trying these Smile I wouldn't wear these looks like, for school probably but they'd be fun to try out for fun! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:00:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So basically today I hung out with another group of friends like I've been doing lately then my best friends "posse". I think she's mad at me because she kept staring at me and she also couldn't be found at the end of the day. (We always walk out with each other) Im confused! HELP

Hey Girl, you've gotta talk to her. She might misunderstand why you're hanging out with a new group of people and think that you're mad at her! Its normal to find new groups of friends, but you always want her to know she is special too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zebranista<3 on 1/10/2013 4:10:10 PM

Mod
What is Elle last name?

That's Elle Fanning!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 2:54:10 PM

I love Elle look but the rest no just no....

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 2:53:12 PM

Elle looks cute, but the rest is very.... strange

by ColosalMascara on 1/10/2013 1:12:09 PM

Um GL I usually love your fashion articles but this one isn't my favourite. I love Zendaya's bright lip but I'm not loving the foax bob, Cat eyes are cool but not so much on the faux hawk, Elle's look is cute, Top knots can look cute but NO to the bold eyebrows. It wasn't that bad I guess its just not my style.

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/10/2013 11:56:26 AM