10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

4 beauty must-tries for your weekend plans

It’s almost Friday, (phew!) and we’re already planning our weekend adventures. Right now, we’re all about finding those perfect hair and makeup pairings—terrific twosomes that go together...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MMMOOODDD
not to be rude but i am a african american girl y r there any hairstyles that i can actually wear can u start making sections for MY kind of hair that would mean the world

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for some of our favorite African-American hairstyles, and we'll try to publish more! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/Get-great-hair-Our-best-10-African-American-hair-hints.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by GL4LIFE1 on 2/2/2013 10:57:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So my cousin is graduating early and I need a dress to wear to her graduation. Should it be a casual dress or somting more dressy? i have never been to one before so im not sure what the "dress code" is!! Thanks a bunch!

Hey! casual is fine, or dressy, really it's more what mood you're in Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by sbieber13 on 1/17/2013 6:36:35 PM

that dosen't look like demi!

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/12/2013 5:10:12 PM

Will silver sparkly flats go with black
Jeggings?

hey! absolutley, that sounds cute!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 2:02:51 PM

None of my comments show up help!

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:56:46 PM

95% of the time my comments don't show up. Even an hour or 2 later I check, and still no! PLZ help. I have good signals with my I Internet, so i don't know what to do.

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:55:51 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Shes adorable and I love her style! Same with her sister!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 8:16:59 PM

All of these are ugly except Elle's.

by emroxlol on 1/10/2013 6:55:02 PM

I dont think Elle should wear that top with how flat she is... it doesnt look right :/

by YayaYuiki on 1/10/2013 6:50:18 PM

elle looks good but everyoene else is just kinda... :/. lol and my weekend plans are a basketball tournament. haha

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:55:38 PM

I love them all but I'm not crazy about Elle, she just looks weird. :/

by xoxojillianxo on 1/10/2013 5:55:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
On Saturday i'm going to dinner with my BF to meet his family for the first time. I need outfit/hair/makeup ideas! I want to look cute, but nothing too over the top or showy. Help??

Hey! I agree, go clean and simple. cute jeans and a nice top (like a sweater or blouse) would be perfect. Don't worry too much about makeup. Just show up clean, hair pulled back out of your face (we have tons of cute ponytail ideas in the hair section) with maybe some lipgloss. good luck!

Helen S.

by swimmergirl14 on 1/10/2013 5:53:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! : I'm going to a English Country Dance this weekend and I don't know how to wear my hair! Do you have any suggestions? My dress is tea-length. I was going for an up-do but will it fall out? Any tips or suggestions would be grateful. Thank you!!!! Smile

hey! I think this would look really cute with your dress: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/23/Snag-Emma-Stones-sleek-updo.aspx good luck!

Helen S.

by joannap on 1/10/2013 5:21:31 PM

Elle's hair, Miley's cat eye, Zendaya's lips, and Demi's eyebrows but more lighter plz will make a great combo style! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/10/2013 5:12:42 PM

Totally trying these Smile I wouldn't wear these looks like, for school probably but they'd be fun to try out for fun! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:00:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So basically today I hung out with another group of friends like I've been doing lately then my best friends "posse". I think she's mad at me because she kept staring at me and she also couldn't be found at the end of the day. (We always walk out with each other) Im confused! HELP

Hey Girl, you've gotta talk to her. She might misunderstand why you're hanging out with a new group of people and think that you're mad at her! Its normal to find new groups of friends, but you always want her to know she is special too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zebranista<3 on 1/10/2013 4:10:10 PM

Mod
What is Elle last name?

That's Elle Fanning!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 2:54:10 PM

I love Elle look but the rest no just no....

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 2:53:12 PM

Elle looks cute, but the rest is very.... strange

by ColosalMascara on 1/10/2013 1:12:09 PM

Um GL I usually love your fashion articles but this one isn't my favourite. I love Zendaya's bright lip but I'm not loving the foax bob, Cat eyes are cool but not so much on the faux hawk, Elle's look is cute, Top knots can look cute but NO to the bold eyebrows. It wasn't that bad I guess its just not my style.

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/10/2013 11:56:26 AM

Sadly, the faux bob is the best in this.

by transform2314 on 1/10/2013 12:48:40 AM