AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

2 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

3 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Classic and glamorous Sophie B.

Check out how this Southern Belle from Beaufort, SC stays classic and glamorous using very simple steps. Fall in love with her use of peach tones...

I'm going over to visit my sister today
And I'm not sure how to wear my makeup
Or hair I was thinking of just wearing my hair
Down but idk any ideas? Thanks so much

Hey girl, keep it simple. I would go with just a little big of eye liner and wear your hair down.

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 9:27:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't know what to get my friend for her b-day. She loves nail polish, but i don't want to give her just that. What should I give her? She's turning 14.

Maybe you can print your favorite pictures of you and her together and make a collage for her room with a card explaining what a good friend she is!
mailyse f.

by txtingirl on 1/11/2013 8:45:13 AM

please help!!! i have a big winter formal tomorrow and my forehead is completely breaking out!!! i got side bangs (which i ended up not even liking -.-) and as soon as i got home, many new enemies popped up!! how do i reduce them over night?? thanks!!

Helen S.

by xThisGirl13x on 1/10/2013 8:48:50 PM

This girl is pretty in the photo. Smile
She has the Selena Gomez baby face look. Shes cute!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 6:01:32 PM

Love Baby Lips! Smile I use Twinkle a lot.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:27:14 PM

She looks like she is 9 years old!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 10:29:32 AM