2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

2 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

3 HOURS AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Classic and glamorous Sophie B.

Check out how this Southern Belle from Beaufort, SC stays classic and glamorous using very simple steps. Fall in love with her use of peach tones...

I'm going over to visit my sister today
And I'm not sure how to wear my makeup
Or hair I was thinking of just wearing my hair
Down but idk any ideas? Thanks so much

Hey girl, keep it simple. I would go with just a little big of eye liner and wear your hair down.

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 9:27:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't know what to get my friend for her b-day. She loves nail polish, but i don't want to give her just that. What should I give her? She's turning 14.

Maybe you can print your favorite pictures of you and her together and make a collage for her room with a card explaining what a good friend she is!
mailyse f.

by txtingirl on 1/11/2013 8:45:13 AM

please help!!! i have a big winter formal tomorrow and my forehead is completely breaking out!!! i got side bangs (which i ended up not even liking -.-) and as soon as i got home, many new enemies popped up!! how do i reduce them over night?? thanks!!

Helen S.

by xThisGirl13x on 1/10/2013 8:48:50 PM

This girl is pretty in the photo. Smile
She has the Selena Gomez baby face look. Shes cute!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 6:01:32 PM

Love Baby Lips! Smile I use Twinkle a lot.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:27:14 PM

She looks like she is 9 years old!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 10:29:32 AM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!