23 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

AN HOUR AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

Insta-awesome! GL is now on Instagram

Want a sneak peek into the world of GL? Follow @GirlsLifeMag to snag a front row seat to all the girly goodness. Spy our snaps...

THESE PHOTOS ARE MARVELOUS

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 10:51:59 PM

I love instagram. So many friends post the greatest pictures. I love them.
and
I love Pinterest too, I do the search for "sexy guys" and spend a long time looking at hotties.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:43:14 PM

MOD!
My crush likes everything I post on instagram, he talks to me in the hallways, he talks to me during class after getting in trouble multiple times, and he talks to me in front of his friends too with no shame. Does he like me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you or is at least flirting with you! If you're not sure whether or not he likes you, maybe you could try getting to know him as friends to see how he acts around you in an actual conversation instead of just on social media and in the hallway. If he's interested in what you're saying and listens to you and keeps the conversation going, that's a great sign! Check out this post for more ideas on whether or not a guy likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/13/2013 12:19:19 AM

I love GL! I'm following them on IG!

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 1:51:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so I don't have an instagram can you PLEASEEEEEE post the pics on GL's website!!! and when you do facebook chats I always miss them because I dont have one and i REALLY wanted to chat with Gabby Douglas can you somehow put it on GL's website thanks so much!!!

Hey nazirah817, I would but I'm not in charge of posting pictures girly. Sorry! Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 8:24:13 PM

Yay! I'm on IG all the time! I've been waiting for this moment GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 5:21:26 PM

FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOOOOOORREVER!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

by myipodrox16 on 1/10/2013 4:46:57 PM

Mod mod mod
Today i had two missed calls on my phone from a restricted number. I could not pick up so they left a message on my answering machine, they left "sex noises". I think it may have been my group of friends or some people that have been spreading rumours about us. If it was my friends though, it means that they all hung out today… without me.
Im not seeing them until school starts (in three weeks in my country) how should i act when i do??I'll be really upset if they did hang out inviting without me.

Hey girl,

If they did hang out without you then that's definitely not cool. I think that if it's bothering you then you should try and ask one of your friends what happened. Maybe you'll find it was just a misunderstanding? Anyone would be upset if they found out their friends were hanging out behind their back and the only way to fix this situation is telling your friends how this makes you feel. If you want to play it cool you could just shrug it off and act normal when you go back to school, but it might be best if you get to the bottom of the situation right away so that you aren't left out in the future. xoxo

Alexis G.

by Summalovin on 1/10/2013 2:32:03 AM

already following I love girls life magazine it gives me the best advice ever!!!

by hottie1250 on 1/9/2013 8:55:08 PM