12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Wanna get buff? Start here

When your regular workout routine gets old, it’s way too easy to start skipping sweat seshes. This year, bust that excuse with a li’l help...

This is a great video for a work out thnkx GL and Xhits

by mystery101 on 1/14/2013 8:28:16 PM

I consider myself to be very active, I run a lot and am doing a half marathon in the Spring, and I'm also on my school's swim team. I am also a vegetarian, so I eat pretty healthy, though I could always do better in that category, but I can't seem to lose any weight at all, I'm not fat but it makes me discouraged when other girls are thinner than me and don't exercise or try. Is there anything more I can do to make my muscles more visible or to lose this layer of fat?

Hey girl, first of all, way to be active and healthy!  That's wonderful.  Everyone's bod is different, and sometimes this can be really frustrating.  It sounds like you're doing a great job eating well and staying active.  Check out this article to see if you find it helpful.  Best of luck with the half marathon!

Karin E.

by CharleighS on 1/14/2013 10:55:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have rock solid abs,but-there's still a layer of tummy fat underneath!!!What can i do to ditch the fat and enjoy flat abs!i'm going on a cruise in 2 weeks!!!PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!

Hey girlie,

If you are happy with your muscle, don't worry about having a little fat, because that's normal! As long as you are eating right and exercising regularly, try focusing more on that and living a healthy lifestyle more than your appearance. Check out this ab workout for more http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/22/Beyonces-trainer-shares-an-ab-workout.aspx?cp=all tips, and try to be happy with how you look, because if you have muscle and are exercising then that is all you need to worry about! Have a great time on the cruise Smile

Meghan D.

by pinterest on 1/11/2013 9:07:31 PM

i would like to know how to lose thigh fast by june

by nellyforeva on 1/10/2013 4:49:30 PM

Rebecca, how do you get rid of thigh(inner) fat and tummy fat? I'm really strong but I've still got a layer of fat! Thx

by SOCCERalltheway on 1/10/2013 3:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD or REBECCA or whoever is supposed to answer questions
So I want to get better looking abs by June sometime. How many sit-ups a day should I do to look better by then? And, is there anything more effective then situps?

by rockchik333 on 1/10/2013 7:39:21 AM

I have another question for Rebecca how do you build arm strength.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 2:57:13 AM

I can't make it tomorrow but can you ask Rebecca how to lose tummy and thigh fat fast.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 2:42:58 AM