3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Wanna get buff? Start here

When your regular workout routine gets old, it’s way too easy to start skipping sweat seshes. This year, bust that excuse with a li’l help...

MOD MOD MOD What are some ways for me to get in shape for soccer? I ran about a mile yesterday and 2 miles today... are there any runs I can do on the treadmill or weight things to do? Like situps, lunges, weight lifting? Thankssss(:

Hey girlie! I'm not a soccer player myself, but it sounds like you've got a good start. I would recommend adding some sit-ups, squats, and maybe some stretches for flexibility - and also checking with your coach or a trainer to see what they would advise. Good luck!
Florence N.

by GoofyBall246 on 3/28/2013 9:01:32 PM

so my preseason for track just started and i'm really determined to good this year. so far i've been running like 2 miles and lifting weights and honestly in the past week, ive noticed i'm sleeping better and have had more energy and i've been less likely to eat junk food/larger portions. the only thing is when i go to workouts, the people i run w/ are either just a bit too fast for my pace or wayyy too slow. i like to run with another person so i can talk, but it's frustrating to run alone all the time. do you have any tips i can use to cope/possibly get up to the speed of the faster kids? also where can i find a good sports bra...i have bigger boobs, and it can be awkward when i'm running w/ guys, since some kinda poke fun at me for it (they don't hurt my feeling or anything. they're just my immature buddies who try to make me laugh-even if its not in the nicest way!) thanks!

hey! 1) try timing yourself when you run and set goals. as time goes on your speed will improve as long as you keep practicing 2) Underarmor is a great brand to try i hear. good luck to you girl!

Helen S.

by iheartu? on 2/28/2013 5:27:56 PM

I'm sixteen and have never been skinny. I'm at the heaviest that i've ever been at (161) and the smallest i was 125 when i was twelve and that was because when i was 11 i got really sick, and lost alot of weight. my doctor got really worried, and i had to gain weight. i really want to wear a bikini this summer, and want a flat stomach (mines kinda puffy) i know im not over weight and i eat pretty healthy though i love sweets, i dont exercise much because i dont really get the chance. im homeschooled and dont have access to a gym. any advice?
X. Rae

Hey girl! Okay my number one tip is to drink plenty of water. It seems counter intuitve, but the less water you drink, the more water weight you have. It's because if you don't drink a lot of water, your body is afraid it won't get enough water, so it holds onto everything, making you bloated and slightly puffy. By drinking plenty of water (8 to 10 cups a day) you'll flush out all the H2O your bod is trying to hold onto. Also, try to exercise! You don't have to go to a gym. try online workout vids, renting DVDs at the library, or going on a run or walk.

xoxo

Katie L.

by butterflygirl14 on 2/27/2013 1:39:02 PM

So this march volleyball is starting and I am out of shape do have any advice to get in shape

Hey winkpc101, check out our HEALTH&FITNESS page for some tips. We've got lots of great articles!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by winkpc101 on 2/15/2013 6:42:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am 15 years old and I know I weigh to much. Any good ideas for workouts that don't require snow?

Hey girlie, you can do any workout without snow. YouTube is a great place to start. You can find all kinds of different workout videos that are fun and burn calories and build muscle.

Lauren T.

by ssunshine13 on 1/27/2013 5:45:07 PM

How can you loose thigh fat fast> THX

Hey girlie, cardio workouts are your best place to start. Something like running or a brisk walk will help tone up your thighs and help you lose weight everywhere. Another good exercise for you thigh muscles is squat. When you tone them up and build new muscle, you'll burn more fat.

Lauren T.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/23/2013 7:39:41 PM

I ride my bike all the time in the summer. In the winter I can't. It gets really cold, so I hate going outside. What are some indoor workouts to keep fit... but are fun, too? Also, how do I get less lethargic in the winter?

Hey girlie,

If you have stairs in your house, you could run up and down them! You can also do pushups and situps, jump roping and yoga or pilates indoors. If you want to be less lethargic, make sure you are getting enough sleep and eating enough veggies!

Meghan D.

by puella94 on 1/21/2013 8:37:04 PM

I've been doing this 5X a week along with P.E. at school and it's a really good routine.

by xlllx on 1/19/2013 12:17:44 AM

I'm 12 (will be 13 in February), 5'4 and I weigh 120. Am I overweight for my age and size?

Hey Lovekatniss123, nope girly you're completely fine! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 1/18/2013 5:41:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 14 I'm 5'0" and I only weigh 85lbs. I'm a vegetarian (my doctor makes sure I have enough protein) and I want to work out to have stronger core and toned legs and arms but I'm afraid if I work out I'll lose weight. If anything, I want to gain weight so what are some good exercises that'll make me gain muscle weight in those areas. I basically want to be fit, not short and skinny like I am. Thanks Smile

Helen S.

by iluvflowers on 1/17/2013 7:26:24 PM

This is a great video for a work out thnkx GL and Xhits

by mystery101 on 1/14/2013 8:28:16 PM

I consider myself to be very active, I run a lot and am doing a half marathon in the Spring, and I'm also on my school's swim team. I am also a vegetarian, so I eat pretty healthy, though I could always do better in that category, but I can't seem to lose any weight at all, I'm not fat but it makes me discouraged when other girls are thinner than me and don't exercise or try. Is there anything more I can do to make my muscles more visible or to lose this layer of fat?

Hey girl, first of all, way to be active and healthy!  That's wonderful.  Everyone's bod is different, and sometimes this can be really frustrating.  It sounds like you're doing a great job eating well and staying active.  Check out this article to see if you find it helpful.  Best of luck with the half marathon!

Karin E.

by CharleighS on 1/14/2013 10:55:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have rock solid abs,but-there's still a layer of tummy fat underneath!!!What can i do to ditch the fat and enjoy flat abs!i'm going on a cruise in 2 weeks!!!PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!

Hey girlie,

If you are happy with your muscle, don't worry about having a little fat, because that's normal! As long as you are eating right and exercising regularly, try focusing more on that and living a healthy lifestyle more than your appearance. Check out this ab workout for more http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/22/Beyonces-trainer-shares-an-ab-workout.aspx?cp=all tips, and try to be happy with how you look, because if you have muscle and are exercising then that is all you need to worry about! Have a great time on the cruise Smile

Meghan D.

by pinterest on 1/11/2013 9:07:31 PM

i would like to know how to lose thigh fast by june

by nellyforeva on 1/10/2013 4:49:30 PM

Rebecca, how do you get rid of thigh(inner) fat and tummy fat? I'm really strong but I've still got a layer of fat! Thx

by SOCCERalltheway on 1/10/2013 3:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD or REBECCA or whoever is supposed to answer questions
So I want to get better looking abs by June sometime. How many sit-ups a day should I do to look better by then? And, is there anything more effective then situps?

by rockchik333 on 1/10/2013 7:39:21 AM

I have another question for Rebecca how do you build arm strength.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 2:57:13 AM

I can't make it tomorrow but can you ask Rebecca how to lose tummy and thigh fat fast.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 2:42:58 AM