13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Sick? This FB app tells ya who gave you the flu

Ever wondered why, exactly, you’ve been coughing so much you couldn’t sleep? Or who to point the finger at when you’ve gotta get Mom to...

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:28:43 PM

yeah i'm sickFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 1/17/2013 1:14:17 PM

Yesterday i noticed i had blood in my undies. Then today i noticed there was a whole lot more! But the thing is i just ended my period 16 days ago! Im so scared. I have all the symptoms (pimples, mood swings, my abdomen hurts in the middle). This is too early! What gives?

Hey there chica, if you've recently started getting your period, a little irregularity can be totes normal.  Check out the "Once I get it, how will I know when it's coming next?" question and answer in this article.  If you're worried, talk to your Mom about it or with another adult you trust.  And here's some advice to banish those period symptoms.

Karin E.

by pinklol56 on 1/16/2013 9:45:23 AM

Hey girlies, Trying to figure out how to look fab while also bundling up to avoid this flu? Check out my club Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) It would be so great if you could take a look. Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:27:25 PM

my bf had the flu like last month and everyone around him got sick but meSmile and i was closest to him lol

by Alykat18 on 1/15/2013 9:07:43 PM

I would like to say to the last person who got me sick that I'm actually pretty grateful because I got to skip work.

by supersingershannon on 1/15/2013 8:22:41 PM

This is such a silly, yet creative app!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:29:49 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:22:09 PM

Ugh im sick right now Tong

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/15/2013 6:51:54 PM

I heard about this app on the radio. Super useful!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/15/2013 4:57:08 PM

Stretch in the morning and before bed to help you stay refreshed before/after a looong day.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).