AN HOUR AGO The trick to long and full lashes: http://t.co/N9FeMcEjFv

2 HOURS AGO 5 strappy sports bras you need in your life: http://t.co/sfXFYZBg5y

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special: http://t.co/DoOlpIvy8X

COMMENTS

Sick? This FB app tells ya who gave you the flu

Ever wondered why, exactly, you’ve been coughing so much you couldn’t sleep? Or who to point the finger at when you’ve gotta get Mom to...

Sick....

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:28:43 PM

yeah i'm sickFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 1/17/2013 1:14:17 PM

Yesterday i noticed i had blood in my undies. Then today i noticed there was a whole lot more! But the thing is i just ended my period 16 days ago! Im so scared. I have all the symptoms (pimples, mood swings, my abdomen hurts in the middle). This is too early! What gives?

Hey there chica, if you've recently started getting your period, a little irregularity can be totes normal.  Check out the "Once I get it, how will I know when it's coming next?" question and answer in this article.  If you're worried, talk to your Mom about it or with another adult you trust.  And here's some advice to banish those period symptoms.

Karin E.

by pinklol56 on 1/16/2013 9:45:23 AM

Hey girlies, Trying to figure out how to look fab while also bundling up to avoid this flu? Check out my club Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) It would be so great if you could take a look. Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:27:25 PM

my bf had the flu like last month and everyone around him got sick but meSmile and i was closest to him lol

by Alykat18 on 1/15/2013 9:07:43 PM

I would like to say to the last person who got me sick that I'm actually pretty grateful because I got to skip work.

by supersingershannon on 1/15/2013 8:22:41 PM

This is such a silly, yet creative app!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:29:49 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:22:09 PM

Ugh im sick right now Tong
YUCKKK!!!

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/15/2013 6:51:54 PM

I heard about this app on the radio. Super useful!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/15/2013 4:57:08 PM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.