9 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

10 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

11 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Sick? This FB app tells ya who gave you the flu

Ever wondered why, exactly, you’ve been coughing so much you couldn’t sleep? Or who to point the finger at when you’ve gotta get Mom to...

Sick....

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:28:43 PM

yeah i'm sickFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 1/17/2013 1:14:17 PM

Yesterday i noticed i had blood in my undies. Then today i noticed there was a whole lot more! But the thing is i just ended my period 16 days ago! Im so scared. I have all the symptoms (pimples, mood swings, my abdomen hurts in the middle). This is too early! What gives?

Hey there chica, if you've recently started getting your period, a little irregularity can be totes normal.  Check out the "Once I get it, how will I know when it's coming next?" question and answer in this article.  If you're worried, talk to your Mom about it or with another adult you trust.  And here's some advice to banish those period symptoms.

Karin E.

by pinklol56 on 1/16/2013 9:45:23 AM

Hey girlies, Trying to figure out how to look fab while also bundling up to avoid this flu? Check out my club Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) It would be so great if you could take a look. Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:27:25 PM

my bf had the flu like last month and everyone around him got sick but meSmile and i was closest to him lol

by Alykat18 on 1/15/2013 9:07:43 PM

I would like to say to the last person who got me sick that I'm actually pretty grateful because I got to skip work.

by supersingershannon on 1/15/2013 8:22:41 PM

This is such a silly, yet creative app!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:29:49 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:22:09 PM

Ugh im sick right now Tong
YUCKKK!!!

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/15/2013 6:51:54 PM

I heard about this app on the radio. Super useful!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/15/2013 4:57:08 PM

I'm sick right now but I'm pretty sure it's not the flu. It's just some virus with a KILLER soar throat..which is no fun :-( And it's the end of the semester too so missing school right now is not a good thing..wonder who got me sick lol

by maggie183 on 1/15/2013 12:34:33 PM

My friend from the bus... Its kinda not fun Frown

by colorqueen101 on 1/15/2013 10:14:01 AM

I would just say I got you to freak them out then give them my stare that I give when Im angry. Smile

by hgrules on 1/15/2013 7:35:13 AM

**MOD MOD MOD**

My period is due in a few days. When i went to the bathroom today i had a pinkish coloured discharge. When i wiped it was also pinkish. Gross i know. Is it normal?? Has it got anything to do with my period?? Im really scared.

by Summalovin on 1/15/2013 1:32:25 AM