AN HOUR AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

2 HOURS AGO @HaileeSteinfeld could practically pass as a @Disney princess with this elegant 'do: http://t.co/tFlgxkKsn3

3 HOURS AGO Prepare to get hooked! The His Fair Assassin series is addicting— win the latest book in the trilogy here: http://t.co/C3yCYJwo3N @HMHKids

COMMENTS

Snag AnnaSophia Robb's '80s look

We’ve been ooh-ing and ahh-ing over AnnaSophia Robb’s (aka Carrie Bradshaw) ’80s-inspired styles in the new CW show, The Carrie Diaries, premiering Monday, Jan. 14, at 8...

The outfits look cute. I will be watching and so will some of my friends, I am excited to see how good it will be.
I am sure a lot of us will watching for the fashion, even if it is older clothes. This is Carrie from SATC when she was younger before she was the Carrie we all know from the 2 SATC movies and the tv program. I am sure she wont be as crazy, but hoping just a bit crazy in The Carrie Diaries.

by fashionqn on 1/14/2013 2:21:29 PM

I'd problly wear Pink Panther the most. Smile Those are all so cute though and I can't wait for the Carrie Diaries! I <3 Anna Sophia

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 8:54:11 PM

My fave is probably the Pink Panther one(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/10/2013 8:37:59 AM

I liked the third look best.

by supersingershannon on 1/9/2013 9:43:14 PM

My favorite Carrie-inspired look's Silver Spots.

by otter77 on 1/9/2013 9:34:39 PM

Hi! Thanks for answering my question in advance. I kinda have a crush on this boy in my class. No one knows about it yet. I was wondering if you have any tips on making want to be more intrested in me, and not just me trying to get his attention. I want him to look at me and try to show off to me. Any advice like what I could say or do? Or any other posts on something similar to my question? THANKS GL

Hey girlie, talk to him. He'll want to give you more attention as he gets to know you better. Especially if you're flirty and leave him wanting more. And if he doesn't, find someone who does. He's not worth your time.

Lauren T.

by way2qt4u on 1/9/2013 8:48:12 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/9/2013 6:25:05 PM

woah she looks different!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/9/2013 5:45:07 PM

I'm a hugeeee SATC fan, but I don't like when they remake shoes with different people .

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 3:25:48 PM