1 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

2 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

3 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

COMMENTS

Crummy way to lett-er know

I was studying for a test when my mom brought a letter for me. It was from my boyfriend, who goes to another school. Since...

Mod Mod Mod
My best friend, Abby, is friends with another girl, Claire, but Claire is really mean to me and all of my other friends, including Abby- right to her face! What should I do??

Maybe you should talk to your friend about it, having your other friends back you up is another idea. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:38:59 PM

Mod MOD MOD!
So I dated this guy who was my BGF. He broke up with me 3 days before Christmas over text message. Then texted me New Year's Eve and said he wanted to get back together. I was so happy. But then he went to a New Year's Eve party and made out with a girl in my grade then texted me on New Years saying he "changed his mind". I still really like him even though he's a jerk and I keep thinking I'm over him but everytime I see him I realizeim not. He is the only guy that hunts and fishes and does te stuff I do around where I live. Also he said I have too many problems. Also one time at his house at a bonfire with his friends I had just gotten some mean text from my ex and didn't feel like kissing him the whole night so he used that as an excuse for breaking up with me. Idk what to do. Thanks MOD!

Hey girl, if this guy doesn't respect your feelings, then he's not worth worrying about.  It sounds like his bad behavior outweighs the things you like about him.  Stay strong and move on.  Hang out with your friends and keep your eye out for a new cutie to crush on.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by Farmer16 on 2/11/2013 9:52:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Lately I've been feeling sorta depressed because I'm in 11th grade and I've still never had a bf. I know there's nothing wrong with that and a lot of people I know haven't either (just because the right guy hasn't come along for them) but it's still been getting me really down lately. I really want a boyfriend and have for a long time and now that another Valentines Day is approaching and no guys even like me that I know of at the moment..it's really depressing.
Guys have liked me before and I was in an almost "sort of" relationship with a guy back in 8th grade but it wasn't very official and that was a long time ago now. What should I do? I'm pretty shy too..which is probably not helping. Thanks in advance for any advice<3

Hey girlie, having a boyfriend isn't any fun if he's not someone that you have a great connection with. Maybe that guy just doesn't go to your school and you haven't met one yet. And that's okay. Enjoy your friends, love yourself and you'll find a special someone when you're not even looking for him.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 2/6/2013 7:38:11 PM

i hate guys like this their is no need to be so mean to people!!!

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:10:10 PM

wow i can't believe he TYPED it!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 5:27:37 PM

Need Help? Ever wonder, I am so scared of tampons! Or, OMG! He asked me out, now what? Well, join my club, Girl PROBLEMOS! They are MAJOR! so click on me and just press it! You will be hap-ay you did!

by LovinPiee on 1/12/2013 5:37:19 PM

Thanks Mailyse F. Why are some girls so
Snotty I mean seriously? in response to my
First question I wasn't even looking at the
Girls boyfriend some girls are so stuck up

She may have gotten the wrong message from you. She could also be very jealose too!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 3:11:55 PM

I feel jealous when I see girls my age with boyfriends
I feel just sad and lonely I want a boyfriend just like
Any other girl also when I was in the store this girl
Was with her boyfriend and she kept giving me dirty looks
I was like ewww what are you doing and she kept like getting
Closer to her boyfriend I wasn't even near or staring at her
Bf was she just being snotty?

Boyfriends take time to happen. You have to meet someone not only you like, but who also likes you back. This is very hard and doesn't come easy for everyone! Just have patience and it will happen naturally.
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 1:51:09 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so I was texting this guy and he randomly said I gtg bye ttyl I don't think he's going to message me again and I don't want to text him first because I don't want to sound desparate

I totally understand!  You're just going to have to be patient! And if he doesn't text you after a few days, I think it's alright to text him first since you waited for a while.
mailyse f.

by bunnybaby on 1/11/2013 7:09:56 AM

That's was so immature of him. If he really didn't think that your relationship was gonna work out, he could've at least called.

by purplerainn on 1/10/2013 8:43:31 PM