1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

Another school shooting. What's next?

Earlier today, a 16-year-old walked into a rural California high school with a shotgun, shot a classmate and attempted to shoot someone else before a...

I don't think that we should take away the law the right to bare arms, but I think that some how we can lock up all guns and then when you are going hunting then you can get the gun from a leagl person and yeah

by iryry18 on 2/3/2013 7:36:12 PM

These shootings scare me

by Himasri on 1/31/2013 10:09:23 PM

I need some ways to organize and decorate my school binder with things I have at home. Any tips? Thanks

Hey girlie, one of my favorite ways to decorate things is with pictures and words that I cut out of magazines. I'm sure you have plenty of magazines around the house that your parents won't mind you cutting up. Then just tape or glue them on! Any stickers you have are also a great idea.

Lauren T.

by aweaver13 on 1/30/2013 5:30:47 PM

I don't think that they should outlaw guns. If the someone really wants a gun, they'll find a way to get it. Bad people will continue to be bad. And making guns illegal could just make this worse. Like when someone tells you not to read a certain book, it just makes you curious and tempts you to read it. Taking away guns would just mean that innocent people would not be able to defend themselves against bad people. And, (I'm not sure) isn't it illegal to pass a law that defies the constitution? Everyone should know how to use guns, and be smart with them. If good people knew how to use guns, maybe people wouldn't be so eager to do a shooting. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

by daylily5 on 1/22/2013 1:55:56 PM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:15:43 AM

Earlier this school year, a student brought a gun to my school and I can honestly say that gun control would not have prevented him from trying to hurt other students and teachers. He would have simply used another weapon. The people that attempt to hurt others like this student and others have done are not going to stop because we tell them to, they are just going to find another way.

by mac1255 on 1/21/2013 2:29:56 PM

We don't need gun control, that would just mean people would want to have guns more.(human's self-conscious) What we need is idiot control.

by guitargurl98 on 1/19/2013 9:34:13 PM

If I were joe Biden... I don't really know. People where I live are big time hunters and they enjoy it. But yeah, in big cities there are also freaks who use guns for the total wrong reason. Banning guns is ridiculous in my opinion - what about we hillbillies who are deer hunters!? I don't know all the deets on this gun issue, but it's totally horrible to kill a person. Self defense is one thing - opening fire in a school filled with innocent children is just horrible! My prayers are with everyone affected by the school shootings. <3

by Da.shelb on 1/17/2013 8:24:23 PM

All this makes me want to cry. What has come to our country?

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 1/17/2013 12:51:15 PM

Question. Why would people need weapons that the military use to DEFEND US? There's no need to have automatic rifles, because you don't actually need them unless you plan on killing multiple people, and in that case, YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL, or get help. And there should be strict reasons to buy hunting guns, and whatever else, because if you don't plan on using them to do normal things, and instead kill people, then you shouldn't be able to buy the gun in the first place!

by prettypinkelephants on 1/16/2013 8:03:23 PM