11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Another school shooting. What's next?

Earlier today, a 16-year-old walked into a rural California high school with a shotgun, shot a classmate and attempted to shoot someone else before a...

The world is so messed up and it's sad! I don't know if banning guns would help a lot but I think it could help. Drugs are illegal and there is still drugs on streets. I think there isn't really a good way to look at his because either way there is people angry. I think we need to take time to help victims more before we turn it into politics.

by cece-marie on 1/11/2013 12:10:48 AM

I think that they should do something about those video games with guns and making fun to kill people. I It's sick! They should also do something about those rap songs telling people about guns. And they should make it so that there aren't websites where you can buy a guns.

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/11/2013 12:05:24 AM

When it comes to subjects like this, we just need to remember that our lives and safety are more important than owning guns. Believe me, I get that it wont stop these kinds of problems completely, but it will help reduce the amount of tragic incidents.

by sprinklz28 on 1/10/2013 11:49:09 PM

the other week me and my friends were saying tht the kids at sandy hooks shouldn't go back to school(it was the day they were going back) they should take a year off of school to get it off their minds and possible, hopefully forget about for the rest of there lives!!

by purple_purple on 1/10/2013 11:15:17 PM

I think that they should make automatic and semi automatic weapons illegal. there is no need for a gun where you press the trigger once and it will shoot twenty bullets.

by 4soccer27 on 1/10/2013 10:42:21 PM

We had an amazing discussion about this in class. There were so many great ideas but a lot of us were being more emotional than being realistic. Emotions can be a bad thing because you sometimes think you are doing the right thing when you arent.
One person talked about what hypocrites our leaders are because they are trying to take away peoples rights but then gave all those guns to the mexican gangs. I didnt know what they were talking about but someone in law enforcement said it was completely true. And look at drugs, they outlaw drugs and look at how many people are using them illegally.

by fashionqn on 1/10/2013 10:01:19 PM

This makes me sick, how some people have the nerve to into a school and shoot .but we talked about the past sandy hook thing in my civics class and we think there should be a test to see if you have a mental illness like the sandy hook shooter and my school is going crazy with security now

by animallover0 on 1/10/2013 9:57:17 PM

the constitution was written 200 hundred years ago. Shouldn't we ban gun sales?

by Santana65 on 1/10/2013 9:46:20 PM

California already has some of the strongest gun laws in the country. So does Connecticut. People are going to be killing people no matter what. It is not the gun that kills the person, it is another person who kills them. Plus, only a couple percent of guns that are used in crimes are legally bough.

Did anyone hear about those people in NY who had their names and addresses published in their local paper because they LEGALLY owned a gun. Not people who had committed crimes. They had done nothing wrong and now they are set up for gun theft, and the people who don't own guns are now vulnerable for robbery because criminals know that they don't have guns to protect themselves with.

by bunniesrock14 on 1/10/2013 9:20:59 PM

Gun control isnt going to stop this. People will find ways to get the guns. They can still use a bat or a car or anything else that the government cant take from us. They dont need guns to cause harm.

by soccerholic on 1/10/2013 9:04:10 PM