Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Another school shooting. What's next?

Earlier today, a 16-year-old walked into a rural California high school with a shotgun, shot a classmate and attempted to shoot someone else before a...

Oh my God this happened about 15 minutes from me. The teachers were so awesome and calmed down the shooter. Thank God<3

by Beachychick on 1/10/2013 9:01:46 PM

I'm so tied up about this issue. There are several people in my family who love to go hunting, and my dad and younger brother are super passionate about guns! My dad owns so many, and he loves collecting them, just for the joy of it. However, one of my best friends was shot almost exactly a month ago, and my entire school has been extremely overwhelmed by her death. It's incidents like that that make me think of gun control as a good possibility, but then again, I remember that while drugs are illegal, so many people still have easy access to them. Who says that people won't still own guns even if we do have gun control laws? I feel that gun control laws would be even MORE dangerous, due to the fact that law-abiding citizens would have no way to defend themselves against another armed man if necessary. Helen S.

by purplerainn on 1/10/2013 8:51:32 PM

I used to be fine with guns. Until sandy hook. Little kids shouldn't be killed, they shouldn't be afraid of guns. I want to feel like my little brother can go to kindergarten and be safe all day. NO guns.

by Beachychick on 1/10/2013 8:50:53 PM

i say we make it so that to get a gun you cant have a criminal background and you need a letter from you doctor saying you are mental stable

by Prim on 1/10/2013 8:38:40 PM

While this is very messed up, banning guns won't help that much. People will just start using IED's (Improvised Explosive Devices) or other weapons. Banning guns will just take away a basic constitutional right!

by 512kca on 1/10/2013 8:29:57 PM

I will now light a candle when I see this kind of.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 8:25:55 PM

a person can keep a gun in their house. yes. but outside of there house for reasons other than hunting or sometnhing they are allowed to do? no. the people selling guns should do a check to see if the gun buyer has any children who are not qualified or something liek that with a gun. I mean if they are school shooting and the student isn't old enough to buy his/her own gun, where do you think they get it? From where their parent/guardian keeps it. If a person with a child buys a gun, he/she should have a secure placec to put it where the child can never reach unless in an emergency with a robber or burgalur

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/10/2013 8:23:51 PM

I personally don't think anyone-anyone needs an assualt rifle in their hands...with that said only people who are police officers should hand-guns...and hunters should be out through mental stability tests before getting their hands on any gun.

by pinterest on 1/10/2013 8:17:20 PM

I can't believe this happened again.But you can't ban guns criminals will just by them illegally.Or will find other things to kill people with.Plus guns save the good guys like cops.Plus cops always say I hope I don't have to use it if I don't need to.This world is so messed up! This makes people really scared they won't want to send there kids to school anymore because their afraid that what happens if they don't come back? And I totally agree with caityrican.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 8:13:04 PM

Thanks Lizzylizard and pinksox, hopefully the president will agree, but we will see what happens I guess!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 8:11:44 PM