AN HOUR AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

Another school shooting. What's next?

Earlier today, a 16-year-old walked into a rural California high school with a shotgun, shot a classmate and attempted to shoot someone else before a...

I think nobody should be able to own guns! WEll, at least they can't bring them into their house. I think you can only rent guns. That way people can still hunt and that stuff. Also, machine guns shouldn't be legal.

by C8Coolest on 1/10/2013 8:07:32 PM

Im a gun owner myself & im only 14. I don't think guns should be band, well the can't according to the second amedment. Im in trap, which is really good sport. u can get very good scolarships to colleges from it, even hand gun events to. We have to take hunter saftey before you can shoot, & if u buy a really good gun like a machine gun; u have to go some much papper work & background checks to even get one. It sad to see to people do this, but we really should like at obama health care. His care going to make all the mental ill people not be in the place they need, & the medication they need. If u look at all the cases, most people that do this are mental ill or something that happend in the child hood. Or people that were let out of jail, they let them have guns. Plus people need to have to buy & but there guns in a gun safe cause they have a pad code u have to enter too get in to it. It that type of protection needeed. Did u now the u.s.a hunters make the largest army in the in world

by rubysparkle on 1/10/2013 7:58:52 PM

I totally agree caityrican! I heard, in Texas, they have a police in the school building and they haven't had a shooting, yet....So, I think they should do that in every state!

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/10/2013 7:25:48 PM

I'm going on a trip where I'm going to be swimming. and I have a muffin top. I don't know what exercises to do to get rid of it. I feel really embarrassed and self conscious about it. but, I get aches when ever I try to exercise a lot. what's the problem!!!!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by gabbyw123 on 1/10/2013 7:25:15 PM

Chloe<3 you totally get it! If you take away guns what is to stop criminals from getting guns illegally? Or using other tools as weapons? Gun control will make crime rates skyrocket. There are so many stories about people who have concealed carry who have save others from death or injury. Not to mention one woman who was attacked and she said she had a gun (she didn't) and her attacker fled the scene. Guns are a good thing. It's the people who are carrying them.

by pinksox on 1/10/2013 7:23:34 PM

I totally agree caityrican! I heard in Texas, they have a police in the building, and they haven't had a shooting, yet...So, I think it should be like that in every state! People are so crazy, these days.

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/10/2013 7:23:24 PM

Omg I just read about this on yahoo..something EXTREME needs to be done. 16 year olds should not be able to get their hands on guns..in fact honestly, no one should. Guns carry to much power and to much damage and should be outlawed in my opinion. I know it's that simple but honestly..this clearly is a huge problem in our country right now and it's sorta freaking me (and lots of other people) out. Kids no longer feel safe going to school and that's a huge problem because if they are a nervous wreck all the time, they aren't going to be learning and absorbing information and that will end up affecting our future as a country. I remember reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult like a year ago and being fascinated by it..thinking like yeah but this kind of thing doesn't actually happen...and suddenly it's happening all over the place and hitting home for me and everything it's so crazy in the worst way. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE....NOW...TODAY!!!!

by maggie183 on 1/10/2013 7:22:58 PM

I think it's time that guns were banned. Obv a lot of people aren't matture to use them the right way...

by Emtheartist on 1/10/2013 7:18:33 PM

I don't think they should get rid of guns. Guns don't kill people, the people using the guns (and other weapons) kill people. Guns don't just get up outta nowhere and randomly start shooting people by themselves. Its the people who kill, not the guns.

by caityrican on 1/10/2013 7:02:08 PM

I totally agree Chloe<3!!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 1/10/2013 7:00:09 PM