22 MINUTES AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

AN HOUR AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

COMMENTS

Crush on GL's Feb/March '13 issue!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes January 15! EXCLUSIVE! Shay Mitchell shares a big secret It’s no lie this...

i was getting GL mags but then it stopped my mom is upset because she is still paying but i am not getting any of them and i am kinda upset i always looked forward to getting them

hey Girl, scroll over to Mag and down to about us. At the bottom of the the page there is a link for questions about subscriptions. That should help you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Haileighhere on 2/19/2013 4:42:22 PM

i think that u should have more quizzes i really like those because they sometimes help me with really big desitions and there fun too.

by hailee_blades on 2/10/2013 7:06:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I got my first issue of GL the other day, but it wasn't the Feb/March one, it was the issue before that. Will I get the current issue, and if I do, when do you think it will come? Thanks!!

Hey photographynut2008, mhmm maybe your subscription is just backed up. My guess is that it should be arriving soon. If not, let us know. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by photographynut2008 on 2/8/2013 6:49:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really need help..
I got what I thought to be my first period last August, but idk if it was the real one. Lately, I've been feeling tired and bloated and gassy, and I've also had cramps. Yesterday I looked in my undies to check for spotting in my discharge, and it had little pink and red spots and the discharge was a little brown ish white. What's the estimated amount of time until my period comes? Btw I'm 11(:
Mia

Hey girl, it really differs for everyone. It could be tomorrow, or it could be next month! You just have to be prepared. Carry tampons or some pads with you in your purse wherever you go, and just be on the lookout!

lauren r.

by mia_stewz on 2/2/2013 8:40:49 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:05:23 PM

Can't wait till the 2nd of febuary,!!!!!Smile hope to get those pjs!!

by Pinkgirl2000 on 1/28/2013 5:06:25 PM

Hey GL!! For an issue soon you should put One Direction on the cover!! Smile Just like you did with Justin Beiber long ago. ( I love all your magazines!!!)

by cupcake544 on 1/27/2013 5:19:14 PM

I have this issue it is awesome i am so happy that Shay is on the cover and i showed it to one of my guy-friends and he said,' I would love to show her my love!." it was so owkward and wierd but he is my friend so i just ignored it. But, peps subscribe or rent borrow or see the mag it is amazing! the best one yet. plus the prizes are super cool and cute.there is this backpack with hello my name is on it and it is red.

Well see ya,
HotStuff823

by HotStuff823 on 1/21/2013 5:09:16 PM

MOD
hey I don't think we have gotten this magazine yet. Is there a way to tell if the subscription expired? thanks

Heyy actress12345, on the right side of the page look and find where it says "SUBSCRIBE" in small, black bold letters. Click that and hit "Check your account/customer service" to see if yours has expired. If you can't find it, here's the link to the page: https://secure.girlslife.com/SubscribeFront.aspx. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 1/18/2013 5:13:19 PM

i won another thing! OMG GL i love you guys!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 1/17/2013 5:09:17 PM