Bridget M.

is modding

40 MINUTES AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

1 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

2 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Crush on GL's Feb/March '13 issue!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes January 15! EXCLUSIVE! Shay Mitchell shares a big secret It’s no lie this...

Now I can't wait till March! I hope a win something.... Smile

by #HaileyDee on 1/14/2013 2:51:14 PM

I am really looking forward to this issues! also, can u guys update the star signs page? it's been the same for monhts

Sorry sweetie! It's fixed now Smile

Brittany T.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/12/2013 5:03:20 PM

Omg!! This has to be my favorite issue of this magazine!!! I love it!!!

by Glittergirl200 on 1/12/2013 8:35:55 AM

OMG i luv PLL!!!

by fashionista522 on 1/11/2013 8:33:15 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:09:50 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:04:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently renewed my GL subscription and have already received this GL issue, however i really would like the previous one (with Victoria Justice). I never got it and i looked for it in stores but couldn't find it. Are there any stores that FOR SURE have that issue or could you send it to me? Thanks and i love your mag!

Hey pau2000, no stores will have it since it's an old issue, but you can always search for it on Ebay or Amazon. Glad you love GL! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pau2000 on 1/11/2013 5:58:36 PM

I got this b4 d article haah! <3 it! I WON SOMETHING TODAY THANKS GL!!!!

by aki2000 on 1/11/2013 5:45:45 PM

teampeetapercy,
try Irreplaceable by Beyonce. it helped me! and also Unfriend You by Greyson Chance <3

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/11/2013 5:06:25 PM