12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

16 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Crush on GL's Feb/March '13 issue!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes January 15! EXCLUSIVE! Shay Mitchell shares a big secret It’s no lie this...

i was getting GL mags but then it stopped my mom is upset because she is still paying but i am not getting any of them and i am kinda upset i always looked forward to getting them

hey Girl, scroll over to Mag and down to about us. At the bottom of the the page there is a link for questions about subscriptions. That should help you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Haileighhere on 2/19/2013 4:42:22 PM

i think that u should have more quizzes i really like those because they sometimes help me with really big desitions and there fun too.

by hailee_blades on 2/10/2013 7:06:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I got my first issue of GL the other day, but it wasn't the Feb/March one, it was the issue before that. Will I get the current issue, and if I do, when do you think it will come? Thanks!!

Hey photographynut2008, mhmm maybe your subscription is just backed up. My guess is that it should be arriving soon. If not, let us know. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by photographynut2008 on 2/8/2013 6:49:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really need help..
I got what I thought to be my first period last August, but idk if it was the real one. Lately, I've been feeling tired and bloated and gassy, and I've also had cramps. Yesterday I looked in my undies to check for spotting in my discharge, and it had little pink and red spots and the discharge was a little brown ish white. What's the estimated amount of time until my period comes? Btw I'm 11(:
Mia

Hey girl, it really differs for everyone. It could be tomorrow, or it could be next month! You just have to be prepared. Carry tampons or some pads with you in your purse wherever you go, and just be on the lookout!

lauren r.

by mia_stewz on 2/2/2013 8:40:49 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:05:23 PM

Can't wait till the 2nd of febuary,!!!!!Smile hope to get those pjs!!

by Pinkgirl2000 on 1/28/2013 5:06:25 PM

Hey GL!! For an issue soon you should put One Direction on the cover!! Smile Just like you did with Justin Beiber long ago. ( I love all your magazines!!!)

by cupcake544 on 1/27/2013 5:19:14 PM

I have this issue it is awesome i am so happy that Shay is on the cover and i showed it to one of my guy-friends and he said,' I would love to show her my love!." it was so owkward and wierd but he is my friend so i just ignored it. But, peps subscribe or rent borrow or see the mag it is amazing! the best one yet. plus the prizes are super cool and cute.there is this backpack with hello my name is on it and it is red.

Well see ya,
HotStuff823

by HotStuff823 on 1/21/2013 5:09:16 PM

MOD
hey I don't think we have gotten this magazine yet. Is there a way to tell if the subscription expired? thanks

Heyy actress12345, on the right side of the page look and find where it says "SUBSCRIBE" in small, black bold letters. Click that and hit "Check your account/customer service" to see if yours has expired. If you can't find it, here's the link to the page: https://secure.girlslife.com/SubscribeFront.aspx. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 1/18/2013 5:13:19 PM

i won another thing! OMG GL i love you guys!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 1/17/2013 5:09:17 PM

Now I can't wait till March! I hope a win something.... Smile

by #HaileyDee on 1/14/2013 2:51:14 PM

I am really looking forward to this issues! also, can u guys update the star signs page? it's been the same for monhts

Sorry sweetie! It's fixed now Smile

Brittany T.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/12/2013 5:03:20 PM

Omg!! This has to be my favorite issue of this magazine!!! I love it!!!

by Glittergirl200 on 1/12/2013 8:35:55 AM

OMG i luv PLL!!!

by fashionista522 on 1/11/2013 8:33:15 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:09:50 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:04:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently renewed my GL subscription and have already received this GL issue, however i really would like the previous one (with Victoria Justice). I never got it and i looked for it in stores but couldn't find it. Are there any stores that FOR SURE have that issue or could you send it to me? Thanks and i love your mag!

Hey pau2000, no stores will have it since it's an old issue, but you can always search for it on Ebay or Amazon. Glad you love GL! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pau2000 on 1/11/2013 5:58:36 PM

I got this b4 d article haah! <3 it! I WON SOMETHING TODAY THANKS GL!!!!

by aki2000 on 1/11/2013 5:45:45 PM

teampeetapercy,
try Irreplaceable by Beyonce. it helped me! and also Unfriend You by Greyson Chance <3

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/11/2013 5:06:25 PM

Uh YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/11/2013 4:11:00 PM

What are some clean songs other than Taylor Swift and One Direction to help get over a guy I never dated? Thanks MOD! P.S. I already looked at the single girl playlist. mailyse f.

by teampeetapercy on 1/11/2013 3:45:31 PM