2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

3 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

4 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

The People's Choice Awards: Who won and what threw us for a loop

Hopefully you got to tune in to the glitz and glamour of the People’s Choice Awards on CBS last night. But if you weren’t able to catch...

Booooooooooo twilight

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:47:13 AM

OMG!!!! 1D should have won!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 8:44:48 PM

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:18:11 PM

Sorry GL but you're wrong about the supernatural fandom....check out supernatural on tumblr and you'll see. It's a huge following and the show has had so many seasons, you can tell it's a successful show.

by puppypower21 on 2/10/2013 11:11:10 AM

When One Direction and Criminal Minds (my favorite show) didn't win, I'm so upset especially after I voted so hard for the both of them. Ugh...

by JackieH on 1/28/2013 3:51:44 PM

I,m heart broken!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 3:04:33 PM

I'm heart broken!!!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 2:59:56 PM

I like some the Wanted songs, but really? How could they beat One direction? I was at my BFF's house watching it and we cried when the Wanted won and not 1D.

oh well. they did win an NRJ award yesterday. Smile x Bella

by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 11:32:33 AM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:20:26 AM

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD'VE WON!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

by kkheartspink on 1/21/2013 9:43:13 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!