9 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

12 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

12 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

The People's Choice Awards: Who won and what threw us for a loop

Hopefully you got to tune in to the glitz and glamour of the People’s Choice Awards on CBS last night. But if you weren’t able to catch...

Booooooooooo twilight

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:47:13 AM

OMG!!!! 1D should have won!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 8:44:48 PM

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:18:11 PM

Sorry GL but you're wrong about the supernatural fandom....check out supernatural on tumblr and you'll see. It's a huge following and the show has had so many seasons, you can tell it's a successful show.

by puppypower21 on 2/10/2013 11:11:10 AM

When One Direction and Criminal Minds (my favorite show) didn't win, I'm so upset especially after I voted so hard for the both of them. Ugh...

by JackieH on 1/28/2013 3:51:44 PM

I,m heart broken!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 3:04:33 PM

I'm heart broken!!!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 2:59:56 PM

I like some the Wanted songs, but really? How could they beat One direction? I was at my BFF's house watching it and we cried when the Wanted won and not 1D.

oh well. they did win an NRJ award yesterday. Smile x Bella

by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 11:32:33 AM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:20:26 AM

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD'VE WON!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

by kkheartspink on 1/21/2013 9:43:13 PM