6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

The People's Choice Awards: Who won and what threw us for a loop

Hopefully you got to tune in to the glitz and glamour of the People’s Choice Awards on CBS last night. But if you weren’t able to catch...

No, I can't delete the pic. Frown

hey! Then tell your parents it was an accident before they see it. they'll appreciate the honestly and it'll seem less like you're being sneaky if you just admit what happened up front. good luck, you can do it!

Helen S.

by HappySunshine on 1/10/2013 7:32:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got a twitter, and I retweeted some pictures. My parents want to monitor my twitter account,
And I realized something I retweeted has the 'b' word in it. I just realized this now. I don't want my parents to take away my twitter, and they will see the picture tomorrow when they look through my tweets. What should I do?!?!?!

hey! can you delete it?

Helen S.

by HappySunshine on 1/10/2013 6:54:40 PM

Mod mod mod:
You think the Little Liars should have won The TV Fan Following award instead of the SPNFamily? NO WAY! Supernatural has been going on for 8 seasons, and throughout all of them the SPNFamily has stuck by the Winchesters. trust me, the SPNFamily definitely deserves that award. I don't want to be rude, I just want to let you know that us SPN fans are much more dedicated than PLL fans.
Also, The New Normal is perf. <3
And I don't get how The Wanted won over One Direction either! Plus, they've been around longer than 1D, so I don't get how they got the New Breakout Artist award. Helen S.

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 6:37:34 PM

@alindgrin im a teenager and i listen to both... totall directioner, and im pretty sure most people that listen to 1d are at least 12, cause this fandom is, well, dirty. haha xD

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:58:04 PM

Mod,
Wasn't their an advertisement on the site about having GL on your smartphone/Ipad etc etc? Well, my dad just gave me his old I phone and I was wondering how I could get it? I searched "GL" and "Girls Life Magazine" in the app store but nothing would appear. Or maybe am I thinking of something else? Or maybe I am nuts and there is no such thing..Lol.
OK thanks for your help~

hey! the app you can look at GL through is called Zinio. So you download that and then you can get the digital subscription. For more info, go here: https://secure.girlslife.com/Digital.aspx

Helen S.

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 5:23:20 PM

Look, I'm not rying to be rude to 1D fans (Cause i'm okay w/ them) but I am kinda glad that Wanted one. 1D is getting a lot of publicity, but all of that can go to someone's head. Then everything they do or say will be fake. Also, Don't only focus on that, but focus on the others!!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 1/10/2013 5:14:44 PM

Mod mod mod
Something really tragic happened Hester day to my best friend (Which is why I didn't watch the awards Frown).
The roads have been really icey lately and there was 49 car crashes yesterday near me. Well, one of them was my friends Mom. Her Mom was taking her two little boys home from the store and disaster struck. When the Mom tried to stop, the roads were so icey she she flew off the side of the road. Everyone was ok until a big tree came crashing down on her carin the back. Making the two little boys die instantly. Liam was only 3 and Gavin was going to turn 1 tomorrow Frown I'm just crying writing this too! They were both so sweet and happy all the time just like my best friend. She wasn't at school today either...
Everybody was talking about it and a lot of my friends were crying their eyes out. My friend Eliza was texting Lydia (my best friend) and she said that her Mom and her slept in Liam's bed and didn't sleep all night.
Please help Frown I'm so sad and clueless...

Hey Girl, that is awful, and its okay to feel sad. Your friend is going through something really tough and she will need all the support she can get coming up. If she cries, be her shoulder to cry on, offer to give her rides or have your family host a dinner for them.

xoxo

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 4:51:50 PM

Yeah totally... One Direction is all the rage! That was really a surprise...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 4:43:16 PM

@NiallHluver_1 @pinklol56 well mayb u should have voted for your little boy band if you wanted them to win. i voted for The Wanted

by alindgren on 1/10/2013 4:40:51 PM

@NiallHluver_1 and @pinklol56 and all other One Direction lovers- 1D is a good band. as is The Wanted. The Wanted is shadowed by 1D. 1D wins everything. the band is talked about all the time. i'm surprised The Wanted won over 1D, but it's probably because at the PCAs little 12 year olds arent voting, as opposed to the KCAs where 1D will win everything. The Wanted is a band that teenagers listen to, not pre-tweens like 1D.

by alindgren on 1/10/2013 4:40:03 PM