4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

6 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

7 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The People's Choice Awards: Who won and what threw us for a loop

Hopefully you got to tune in to the glitz and glamour of the People’s Choice Awards on CBS last night. But if you weren’t able to catch...

Booooooooooo twilight

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:47:13 AM

OMG!!!! 1D should have won!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 8:44:48 PM

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:18:11 PM

Sorry GL but you're wrong about the supernatural fandom....check out supernatural on tumblr and you'll see. It's a huge following and the show has had so many seasons, you can tell it's a successful show.

by puppypower21 on 2/10/2013 11:11:10 AM

When One Direction and Criminal Minds (my favorite show) didn't win, I'm so upset especially after I voted so hard for the both of them. Ugh...

by JackieH on 1/28/2013 3:51:44 PM

I,m heart broken!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 3:04:33 PM

I'm heart broken!!!!!:-(

by moya-kay on 1/28/2013 2:59:56 PM

I like some the Wanted songs, but really? How could they beat One direction? I was at my BFF's house watching it and we cried when the Wanted won and not 1D.

oh well. they did win an NRJ award yesterday. Smile x Bella

by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 11:32:33 AM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:20:26 AM

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD'VE WON!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

by kkheartspink on 1/21/2013 9:43:13 PM

I wish Doctor Who had won for best Sci-Fi show. Don't get me wrong, Supernatural is a good show (they won for that category) but Doctor Who isn't as well known here in America, and it would've been nice if they had won the award.

by ChameleonCircuit on 1/13/2013 5:04:41 PM

The New Normal has been on my must watch list forever! Plus, it's created by the creator of Glee!

by BriannaM911 on 1/11/2013 3:59:21 PM

Def not a 1D fan. Glad The Wanted got it!

by MadiBird on 1/11/2013 10:11:28 AM

The Wanted is really good! I am so glad they won.

by amelalba on 1/11/2013 8:30:35 AM

1D SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

by musiclover31rr on 1/11/2013 7:36:33 AM

I WANTED 1D TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/11/2013 12:12:06 AM

i was really happy that The Hunger Games won awards! Plus Jennifer Lawrence deserved it, she is a role model!

by potterjay on 1/10/2013 10:53:16 PM

The only thing that shocked me was definitely that 1D didn't win the New Breakout Artist award. There are WAY too many crazy fans for them not to have won!

by purplerainn on 1/10/2013 8:57:57 PM

I'm glad that the Hunger Games and Twilight won.

by emmacd on 1/10/2013 8:19:02 PM

Thanks!

by HappySunshine on 1/10/2013 7:41:19 PM

No, I can't delete the pic. Frown

hey! Then tell your parents it was an accident before they see it. they'll appreciate the honestly and it'll seem less like you're being sneaky if you just admit what happened up front. good luck, you can do it!

Helen S.

by HappySunshine on 1/10/2013 7:32:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got a twitter, and I retweeted some pictures. My parents want to monitor my twitter account,
And I realized something I retweeted has the 'b' word in it. I just realized this now. I don't want my parents to take away my twitter, and they will see the picture tomorrow when they look through my tweets. What should I do?!?!?!

hey! can you delete it?

Helen S.

by HappySunshine on 1/10/2013 6:54:40 PM

Mod mod mod:
You think the Little Liars should have won The TV Fan Following award instead of the SPNFamily? NO WAY! Supernatural has been going on for 8 seasons, and throughout all of them the SPNFamily has stuck by the Winchesters. trust me, the SPNFamily definitely deserves that award. I don't want to be rude, I just want to let you know that us SPN fans are much more dedicated than PLL fans.
Also, The New Normal is perf. <3
And I don't get how The Wanted won over One Direction either! Plus, they've been around longer than 1D, so I don't get how they got the New Breakout Artist award. Helen S.

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 6:37:34 PM

@alindgrin im a teenager and i listen to both... totall directioner, and im pretty sure most people that listen to 1d are at least 12, cause this fandom is, well, dirty. haha xD

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:58:04 PM

Mod,
Wasn't their an advertisement on the site about having GL on your smartphone/Ipad etc etc? Well, my dad just gave me his old I phone and I was wondering how I could get it? I searched "GL" and "Girls Life Magazine" in the app store but nothing would appear. Or maybe am I thinking of something else? Or maybe I am nuts and there is no such thing..Lol.
OK thanks for your help~

hey! the app you can look at GL through is called Zinio. So you download that and then you can get the digital subscription. For more info, go here: https://secure.girlslife.com/Digital.aspx

Helen S.

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 5:23:20 PM

Look, I'm not rying to be rude to 1D fans (Cause i'm okay w/ them) but I am kinda glad that Wanted one. 1D is getting a lot of publicity, but all of that can go to someone's head. Then everything they do or say will be fake. Also, Don't only focus on that, but focus on the others!!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 1/10/2013 5:14:44 PM

Mod mod mod
Something really tragic happened Hester day to my best friend (Which is why I didn't watch the awards Frown).
The roads have been really icey lately and there was 49 car crashes yesterday near me. Well, one of them was my friends Mom. Her Mom was taking her two little boys home from the store and disaster struck. When the Mom tried to stop, the roads were so icey she she flew off the side of the road. Everyone was ok until a big tree came crashing down on her carin the back. Making the two little boys die instantly. Liam was only 3 and Gavin was going to turn 1 tomorrow Frown I'm just crying writing this too! They were both so sweet and happy all the time just like my best friend. She wasn't at school today either...
Everybody was talking about it and a lot of my friends were crying their eyes out. My friend Eliza was texting Lydia (my best friend) and she said that her Mom and her slept in Liam's bed and didn't sleep all night.
Please help Frown I'm so sad and clueless...

Hey Girl, that is awful, and its okay to feel sad. Your friend is going through something really tough and she will need all the support she can get coming up. If she cries, be her shoulder to cry on, offer to give her rides or have your family host a dinner for them.

xoxo

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 4:51:50 PM

Yeah totally... One Direction is all the rage! That was really a surprise...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/10/2013 4:43:16 PM

@NiallHluver_1 @pinklol56 well mayb u should have voted for your little boy band if you wanted them to win. i voted for The Wanted

by alindgren on 1/10/2013 4:40:51 PM

@NiallHluver_1 and @pinklol56 and all other One Direction lovers- 1D is a good band. as is The Wanted. The Wanted is shadowed by 1D. 1D wins everything. the band is talked about all the time. i'm surprised The Wanted won over 1D, but it's probably because at the PCAs little 12 year olds arent voting, as opposed to the KCAs where 1D will win everything. The Wanted is a band that teenagers listen to, not pre-tweens like 1D.

by alindgren on 1/10/2013 4:40:03 PM

I am with u pinklol56, WHAT R PEOPLE THINKING!?!?!?

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/10/2013 1:47:09 PM

Nooo! Don't people have any taste?! One Direction should have won !

by pinklol56 on 1/10/2013 1:30:13 PM