8 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

9 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Blast GL's Single Girls Playlist

Calling all solo sweeties! Don’t get us wrong, we love guys, but having a BF can sometimes bring more drama than an entire season of 90210. In fact...

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:14:28 PM

do you have a song to give to your frenemy to tell them exactly how you feel? Please tell me I'm having serious problems with my frenemy, but she's a big fan of music.

by Les on 1/22/2013 6:26:56 PM

I like Picture to burn by Taylor Swift. It is the best.

by queenlmno on 1/13/2013 4:31:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girlie,

I would ask your mom or a doctor about that because I am not an expert in that area and don't want to give you the wrong advice!

Meghan D.

by yorkielover88 on 1/12/2013 10:07:46 PM

I love Beyonce. I have heard the Single Ladies song and the song is a single girls song. So we need to play it at our sleepovers.

by fashionqn on 1/12/2013 4:03:04 PM

Independent Woman by Destiny's Child is the BEST single girls anthem!

by PandaLover0330 on 1/12/2013 1:49:21 PM

i love superwoman.. and anything with Alicia Keys written on it Smile

by valpalpark on 1/12/2013 1:12:55 AM

My favorite single girl anthem is "Independent Women" by Destiny's Child.

by supersingershannon on 1/11/2013 11:52:59 PM

cool

by kenzie16y on 1/11/2013 8:07:44 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:00:55 PM