2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Blast GL's Single Girls Playlist

Calling all solo sweeties! Don’t get us wrong, we love guys, but having a BF can sometimes bring more drama than an entire season of 90210. In fact...

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:14:28 PM

do you have a song to give to your frenemy to tell them exactly how you feel? Please tell me I'm having serious problems with my frenemy, but she's a big fan of music.

by Les on 1/22/2013 6:26:56 PM

I like Picture to burn by Taylor Swift. It is the best.

by queenlmno on 1/13/2013 4:31:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girlie,

I would ask your mom or a doctor about that because I am not an expert in that area and don't want to give you the wrong advice!

Meghan D.

by yorkielover88 on 1/12/2013 10:07:46 PM

I love Beyonce. I have heard the Single Ladies song and the song is a single girls song. So we need to play it at our sleepovers.

by fashionqn on 1/12/2013 4:03:04 PM

Independent Woman by Destiny's Child is the BEST single girls anthem!

by PandaLover0330 on 1/12/2013 1:49:21 PM

i love superwoman.. and anything with Alicia Keys written on it Smile

by valpalpark on 1/12/2013 1:12:55 AM

My favorite single girl anthem is "Independent Women" by Destiny's Child.

by supersingershannon on 1/11/2013 11:52:59 PM

cool

by kenzie16y on 1/11/2013 8:07:44 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:00:55 PM

You should not let him do that. EVER. The next time he does that, immediately tell someone who will do something serious about it. You are a beautiful person and don't deserve that jerk's abuse.

by *MoonSong on 1/11/2013 6:36:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i have that annoying lower stomach bulge and i cant get rid of it! I have been working out daily for over a year now, focusing especially on my abs and lower stomach, and i even intensified my work out but it just wont go away!! I have abs on my upper stomach but then theres like a pocket of fat undeneath! How do i get rid of it? Plz help!

Hey fashiondiva4, what exercises have you been doing? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashiondiva4 on 1/11/2013 5:26:10 PM

After you go through a breakup or need to get over a crush, listen to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/11/2013 4:53:34 PM

Stronger by Kelley Clarkson
So this one guy at my school is sort of harassing me when we are alone with his friends(we ride the same bus and stuff) Like he will make really perverted jokes about me and also do gross stuff with his body. What should I do? He also spreads rumors about me and stuff like that. Thx.

You should maybe first tell him to stop and if he doesn't, you should consult a teacher or someone at school who can help you.
mailyse f.