11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Cute & cheap: 5 fierce daytime dazzlers

Metallics are a must! You had your eye on every piece in our Feb/March issue and now we’ve got some more shiny for you to swoon over...

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:17:00 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:06:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________
So i recently moved to a new school and decided to do the track/crosscountry team (my school has no tryouts) because i wanted to get better at running ya know? So i kinda found out that the people who are really fast running do the track/crosscountry team. One of the girls who did it the year before said that they run 2 miles every practice then do a full body workout then run sprints and then do a warm down. I dont want to drop the team but i dont want to stink, I'm thinking about running 2 miles in the morning then sprinting, do you think that could help? What are your suggestions? Sorry this is sooooo long I'm just kinda nervous... oh and it starts in 2-3 months. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

Hey! I think your ideas of starting to run now so you be ready when practice starts are great. I don't think you should quit either. You may not be the fastest person on the team, but I think this sounds like a great way to stay fit, make friends, and practice running as a habit that could keep you healthy for years. I have friends who are really into cross country and it's a love the built gradually with practice and dedication. I know you can do it too Smile

Helen S.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/12/2013 4:23:53 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 6:56:20 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 6:54:48 PM

Love the Silver Slippers Smile I'd wear those all the time!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/11/2013 4:14:08 PM