2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

First kiss! Tips for sweet smooches

Think you’re ready for your first kiss? It’s super easy to get nervous and feel anxious leading up to lip action, but we’ve got tips to make...

So my crush and I like eachother and he keeps telling me we need to hang out outside of school, we're in 8th grade and I keep turning him down even though I really want to. A mutual friend invited us and a bunch of other people to a party. His name is Matt and he's a big flirt (people call him a womanizer). I don't wanna listen to everyone else. Oh and I've never had a first kiss and I really want to kiss him and he really likes me (he has liked me since October, I found out he likes me last week).Do you think I should kiss him at the party? Part of me thinks that he'll kiss me and I really don't wanna make the first move. Help!!! Oh and school gets out for us in 2 weeks. Do you think I could somehow bring up the subject of kissing? I really want to have my first kiss by the end of the school year.

First of all I don't think you should rush your first kiss. If you force it, it could get really messy and awkward really fast. Just go with the flow! Have some fun and enjoy the end of your school year and beginning of your summer! Who knows what will happen and it's going to be 5 million times better if you don't force it and just go with the flow. As for dealing with Matt, just talk to him and get to know him yourself. If you two develop a friendship/relationship things are going to be so much better. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by KorahO on 5/28/2013 9:03:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Help!! so i was txting my friends and they all told their crushes how they liked them and it got me thinking i should tell my crush i like him but hes in eighth grade and im in seventh and hes my best friend's brother but she would be ok wit it but also we don't even talk that much i dont want to ask him out i just want to tell him i like him... Please Help Me!!!!!!!!

hey! sounds like all that's left to do is for you to just either walk up to him and tell him or maybe write him a note. I know you can do it!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/25/2013 11:54:21 PM

A really great way to kiss and get kissed is to make cookies or cupcakes together and then put the frosting on his lips. He wont know what to do and as soon as he starts licking go for a nibble on his lip. I did that with this guy over the Holidays and it was a kiss and time to remember. You cant go wrong, trust me!

by fashionqn on 1/18/2013 10:59:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My crush just asked me out and we're going on a date next weekend. Should I try and kiss him then or wait?

Hey girl,

That's awesome! As for kissing, just see how the date goes and if it feels right, go for it! Xoxo

Alexis G.

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 1/17/2013 12:09:10 PM

There's this I guy I really like but I'm not sure he likes me because he's a big flirt with me and his ex and his two best friends ( their girls) and he's hugged me multiple times and held my hand but I doubt he meant it in a intimate way but then again I thought it was odd hat he only flirts with me and his ex..... And he borrows a pencil from me every day and even tickled me in class today and he also ruffles my hair..... But he just talks perverted to his ex and I guess you could call teasing.... It's completely different from how he treats me which makes me wonder if he does like me..... But j never catch him looking at me or anything like that .... I really like him....the good thing is he's one of the only guys i can be myself around without getting nervous !!!! Sorry it's sooo long!!! THANKS!!!!

by Reba22:22 on 1/15/2013 8:57:44 PM

Thanks Karin E. I'm making red velvet crispie treats for the party
What are some other sweets I could make? Like cookies
And cupcakes

Try making colorful sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies with colorful chocolate chips or a combo of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 2:49:45 PM

Valentines day is coming up iv been wanting
To have a valentines party but now I'm not sure if
I want to the reason is because I don't have
A boyfriend so I won't get a valentines card
Also whenever I see my sisters like kiss
and cuddle with their fiancées I feel so Jealous
I don't understand why that can't be me cuddling with
My boyfriend also I'm gonna be the only sister who doesn't get a valentines
Card that makes me feel sad and irritated

Hey girl, go ahead and have that V-day party!  Valentine's Day is a million times more fun if you think about all the people you love in your life (not just the crushes you like in a romantic way).  Make cards for friends and fam and invite them to make them with you.  Sounds like a fun, crafty project.  Plus, I bet you'll get a card out of it too.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 11:16:01 AM

Mod mod mod
So the guys like sits in front of me in my first hour (he always asks me for help on the work Smile ) but he's switching classes second semester so I only have three more days with him. We never see each other in the hall or at lunch. I want to ask for his number or give him mine so we can still talk. How do I do that? He also has a gf....

Hey girlie, just ask for it or suggest hanging out another time. You need to be careful though since he does have a girlfriend to not be too pushy.

Lauren T.

by LilTigel on 1/13/2013 5:04:11 PM

MOD!
So recently I needed some help in science, and someone my mom works with has a son who is in AP and a year older than me. He came over one night last week and tutored me for a few hours. I thought he was really cute and he's really sweet and stuff. We go to different schools and all, so I was just wondering if you have any tips for how I can subtly flirt with him or like show that I'm interested while still getting work done without it being weird. I never know how to act in situations like this so it would be really to have some advice on how to be flirty but not obvious or desperate looking.
Thank you!!

Hey girl, I would suggest just laughing a lot at his jokes. It can get really awkward in tutoring and being that close. Just play it by ear. Maybe you can add him on facebook and talk to him more there? Just be careful!

lauren r.

by pinkballerina25 on 1/13/2013 2:00:23 AM

So I like this guy since seventh grade, I talked to him before, my friend was buddies with him. And he was at my high school at first then transferred but I still really like him and can't get him out of my mind. My other friend had his phone number and gave it to me but I'm not sure if I should text him or not. What would I say? Or would it just be creepy when I could have talked to him at school before he transferred. I could have talked to him since I knew him but I didn't and I'm really regretting it. What should I do? Text him or not...?

Hey girl,

Does he live close enough to you that you could still hang out with him on the weekends? If you didn't know him well before and he's in another state, it might be best to focus your attention on a guy at your school who is near you and who you can get to know better in person. But if he's close by and you can still spend time together, there's no harm in getting to know him as friends, and you shouldn't not talk to him just because he's at a different school! If he didn't give you his number himself and you think it would be weird to text him, maybe you could call him and talk instead, and say that you got his number from your friend. You could also set up a time to hang out in person (as friends) or in a group with some of the friends you have in common.

Meghan D.