AN HOUR AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

3 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

COMMENTS

First kiss! Tips for sweet smooches

Think you’re ready for your first kiss? It’s super easy to get nervous and feel anxious leading up to lip action, but we’ve got tips to make...

I dont know how people last in long distant relationships without being able to kiss. That is one of the best things about having a bf, and you dont need a bf to be able to kiss a guy but it helps with the convenience. I guess they use skype to stay close like some people I know. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 1/12/2013 10:32:52 PM

Mod (Meghan)
I have mentioned it to my friend before, and she said that part of her thinks he likes me, but she didn't really say anything else. If he does anything drastic, like telling me that he likes me, I will definitely tell her about it. Do you have any articles that give me some signs if a guy likes me so that I can keep those signs in mind?

Hey girlie,

That is great that you are keeping your friend in the loop! Check out this post for signs a guy likes you! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by aloha_morgan on 1/12/2013 10:00:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD Okay, so Valentines Day is coming up, and I want this year to be really special. I REALLY like my best guy friend, and I told him not long ago. He said that now isn't the time for him, and I understand. We're both Christian, and are trying to focus more on God first. He seemed happy to know I liked him, though, and we're still friends. Any tips on how to get this Valentine's Day to be special? ThanksSmile

Hey girlie,

If you aren't in a relationship, it's okay to give him a gift as friends that's not too romantic but still shows you care. Maybe you could get him something that reminds him of an inside joke you two have or something you like to do together. A book or a DVD is also a great solution! I'm sure he'll appreciate whatever you get him, because it's the thought that counts Smile

Meghan D.

by rebecca18 on 1/12/2013 9:17:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need advice!! I think that my Best Friend's brother may like me. He's a grade older than me, but we're really close in age. He talks to me more than anyone in my grade, leans in when he talks to me, uses my name a lot, glances my way a lot (I always catch him and he looks away), and playfully teases me. One time, he was walking with me and we started walking different ways. He asked where I was going, and I told him, and he said "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you, but I'll go this way now". Another time, he stole my laptop battery and when I asked him to give it back, he went, "But I want to trade batteries with you... I love your battery" (weird, I know). I also went to one of his sporting events, and he won the event he normally loses (this could be for any reason, I just included it anyway). I don't want to talk to my friend about it quite yet. Do you think he likes me? Any advice?
Thank you sosososososososo much!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he likes you or is at least flirting with you! I wouldn't think too much about it though, especially about the battery--you might just have a longer battery life! If you want to tell him you like him, though, I would definitely talk to your friend first. She would be really hurt if you didn't tell her about it and left her out! Ask her if she would be okay with it, because it's not worth losing your friendship with her when you're not sure if he likes you or not. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by aloha_morgan on 1/12/2013 9:16:58 PM

I kissed my ex like this once, and it really was magical! But long distnace... it's a killer.

by Drea148 on 1/12/2013 8:19:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! ok, so, I have a problem with my boyfriend! I like him sooooo much and we text alllll the time! its never unnatural texting him! but when I see him in person, its like, SO awkward to talk! im confused! I think the technology is seriously ruining this for us! what can I do to avoid the awkwardness? Please help!!!

Hey girlie,

If you think you're texting too much, maybe you could take a break from texting for a little while and focus more on your in-person communication. Whatever topics you talk about when you're texting, just bring up in person! Once you get the ball rolling with a topic, it won't be awkward--you both already know you like each other! Start a casual convo and go from there. And when you're not together, try talking on the phone sometimes instead of just texting!

Meghan D.

by lalalagurl on 1/12/2013 7:51:55 PM

My bgf asked out my friend to the dance. But then my friend started being mean and physically abusive like slapping my bgf for no reason just for fun. He texted me about it and i was like wow and the next day he asked me to go to the dance with him and i said no cuz hes with my friend but he said he would break up with her. He did break up with her and I actually sorta like him. Is it bad to go with him to the dance now? My friend isnt that mad about them breaking up. She was just confused

by clll4321 on 1/12/2013 5:42:16 PM

My boyfriend and I kiss almost everyday. But he thinks we dont kiss right because he looks at other people when they kiss. He said to me "Baby when we kiss are we doing it right?" I didnt know how to respond! Help

by wintergirl97 on 1/12/2013 5:01:33 PM

One of my ex boyfriends used to always kiss me with his eyes open... I hated it!

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/12/2013 4:23:40 PM

ok so this guy asked for my number and i texted this guy like everyday over break, and we were friends before break too. he asked me if i wanted to hang out with him a few times and he would always tell me how beautiful i am and compliment me. he also told me that he has liked me for a while. but we came back to school this week, we haven't talked at all but he still texts me!! he hardly looks at me! what does this mean!? also any date ideas if i can figure this out lol? or anymore kissing tips? thanks for all your help!!!

Hey! You could go get ice cream or fro-yo together. maybe take a walk somewhere? I find movies are not the best for first dates because there's no talking and it can seem awkward after a while. Kissing tips hmmmm. Well the best advice I can give you is that you'll probably know what to do when its happening, these things tend to work themselves out Smile

Helen S.