1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

14 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

COMMENTS

First kiss! Tips for sweet smooches

Think you’re ready for your first kiss? It’s super easy to get nervous and feel anxious leading up to lip action, but we’ve got tips to make...

I am not looking forward to my first kiss just thinking about it makes my heart pound...

by Alykat18 on 1/12/2013 3:55:56 PM

Great Tips!! GL
I would add after you kiss to run your hands through his hair, that makes it better. I notice when I have done that the guy seems to get more into the kiss. Also try not to be stiff and dont tongue him to death and dont let him do that to you. Biting the lip is nice to but to me that is more intimate.

by fashionqn on 1/12/2013 3:53:57 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
None of my friends are ever free, and they haven't been free for the past 4 weeks. I've tried to plan in advance, but they're never free then either.
When they can't come, I have bad weekends. I've said this to GL and every time they say to "have a family night" but I do that so much! UGH!

hey! check out all these ideas for some weekend fun: http://www.girlslife.com/RockYourWeekend.aspx

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 3:30:01 PM

Hey Girls, want boy advice or other advice right away???
Check out my advice queen page: dragonsrox1000. I check almost every day so I'll get back to you ASAP.

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/12/2013 3:14:06 PM

My comments never get shown! If you see this, can you please look on "Get a Date: Hints on how to ask him out" because I sent the MODS a question.
Thanks! ~Megagirrl

hey! sure thing!

Helen S.

by megagirrl on 1/12/2013 3:07:02 PM

**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**
So on thurday night i had a dream about the boy that I like. I dreamt itw was my first kiss with him and it was magical. the next night he and i started talking again (its been a month) and i was sooooo happy. Is my dream a sign well have a relationship/friendship again?

Hey! Dreams are our brains' way of processing our thoughts and feelings from the day. They can seem prophetic at times because we may dream about someone we think about a lot, and then the events of the dram may prompt us to interact with them more. In that sense your dream could be a sign because you're making it one Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by alison99 on 1/12/2013 2:22:34 PM

OMG! I haven't worrying about this for a long time but I've just wanted this info for a while.

by transform2314 on 1/12/2013 1:58:18 PM

Thank you! This article just helped me a lot!

by ljbdaisy on 1/12/2013 1:43:33 PM

thank you so much for posting this. i have been freaked out for my first kiss for the longest time

by 4soccer27 on 1/12/2013 1:41:13 PM

MOD MOD!!! My crush is in my Science class for the second consecutive time. I wanna get his attention, but he has a girlfriend. Also, we're not really "friends." What do I do?!😍

Helen S.