12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

14 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Get a Date: Hints on how to ask him out

You’ve had a crush on that cutie from your math class for weeks, and you really want to ask him to go out with you. But what’s...

There is this guy I really like and I don't know how to talk to him. It kinda freaks me out to talk to him. We know each other pretty well from church and school. How should I let him know I like him, but without just straight out saying that I like him? Does that make sense?

Hey! just start talking to him, like you would to a friend. Hopefully he'll pick up on the extra attention and get the message ;)

Helen S.

by londonlaura123 on 1/25/2013 11:31:54 PM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:14:32 AM

So there's a guy that I have a big crush on but there's a couple problems. First of all he's a Senior and I'm a Sophomore; and secondly I have no classes with him and no way to talk with him. I see him in the hallways and at basketball games. He's on Varsity basketball and I'm a cheerleader. I can't really think of anything to say besides "good luck" and "good job at the game". I like him and want to talk with him (and hang out with him), but I don't want to embarrass myself either. Thanx! Smile

by dramaqueen01 on 1/21/2013 4:35:45 PM

Ok..so before Xmas break this guy gave me a candy cane message,which is basically a note with a candy cane. He wrote merry christmas (he spelled it wrong) and drew a picture of me. He acts goofy around me. My school's semi-formal dance is coming next month and I am not going with anyone. I need to know if he is flirting with me or just being nice!

Hey chica, it sure sounds like he likes ya, especially if you're the only one who got a sweet note from him.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by SoccerLili on 1/21/2013 1:52:55 PM

Mod mod!!
So my crush and I both like each other (yay!) and we've gone on a few dates like in this article, but we aren't officially "dating". So it wouldn't really work if I asked him out because we already do things together, he's just not my boyfriend. I'm just not sure what to do at this point or how to take it to the next level and make things official. Thanks!

Hey girl, YAY! Ask him if he'd like to be more than friends and be your boyfriend. Or you could just wait and see what he has planned. Maybe he wants to ask you out too but is a little too nervous!

lauren r.

by klc233 on 1/20/2013 2:56:49 AM

MOD
Hey I just want to pop nack in and say thanks to Lynae P. for her advice!!!! I love GL and thanks!

by actress12345 on 1/18/2013 10:22:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD… The awkward moment when you crush is your best guy friend, any advice on what to do? And how to possibly ask them out without ruining your friendship or making it awkward?

Hey girlie,

The good thing about liking your bgf is that you already know him, which is great! Maybe you could start out by asking him to dance with you at your next school dance or something else small. Or if you want to tell him you like him, say that you want to still be friends no matter how he feels. It might be awkward for a little while, but you also have the chance at something great! Good luck girlie Smile

Meghan D.

by Smile :) on 1/18/2013 10:10:05 PM

I reported a girls comment but I didn't mean to it was a accident
I clicked the wrong button

Hey redvelvetluv, no worries girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/18/2013 6:12:12 PM

MOD
ok so idk if this got posted because my computer went all crazy but I'm gonna post it again
Well, I'm pretty sure my crush likes me back, but the thing is, I don't have any classes with him. I see him at jazz band and at church, but that's like it. But we're friends, and I'm thinking I should wait on asking him out until next year, when we can both drive and there's marching band and camp and stuff like that. And if we don't like each other later, we'll still be friends. Does that sound like a good idea to you?

Hey actress12345, yeah but I don't see what's wrong with making a move now. If you say something to him now, you guys could be in a good relationship by next year. Just think about it. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 1/18/2013 5:23:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
okayy so i go to a really small school where everybody knows everone and theres a bunch of guys i like but i dontwant to date them because im afraid everyone will know my business... sounds stupid I know but how do i over come this stupid fear??? Thanks!!!

Hey Reba22:22, when you start dating this guy, make it clear to him how you feel. Let him know you're a private person and want your business to stay your business. Who knows maybe he'll feel the same way. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.