1 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56

3 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

COMMENTS

Get sleek! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 1

Got curls? No need to agonize over how to get your spirals perfectly springy or be totally envious of girls with stick-straight strands. With our fab hair...

MOD MOD MOD hey my name is ghalya and my hair is a curly mess its always in knots no matter how many times i brush it and when its ddry it gets so frizzy and knotted annd oily and greasy my hair from the top is smooth but from the bottom its a mess and i don't want to use any straightner or heat what should i do!!!!!!!!!!please answer

Hey girlie! Try washing your hair only every other day, and then with a 'curl care' shampoo (they'll be labeled for curly hair at the store). Don't overbrush your hair as well. Either comb it in the shower, or directly after, then leave it to its own devices and it will curl more naturally. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by ghalyahasproblems on 3/8/2013 11:15:50 AM

MoD mOd MOD
Hi! So I have super straight super ultra thin blonde hair. I don't really care about if my hair has body, I just want it to be thicker. Do you have any suggestions? Also I have to ride my bike to school every morning and I have to wear a bike helmet. So I can not wear many cute styles without them getting messed up. Do u have any cute hairstyles that I can wear with a bike helmet? Thanks!

hey! what about like a low ponytail that hits the nape of your neck? Try to find hair strengthening products and maybe ask someone at a salon what products they would recommend for you. good luck!

Helen S.

by Vegetariansrule on 2/16/2013 10:49:27 AM

I have hair that is curly in the front on the underside, waviy in the back on the underside and almost straight everywhere else. And its frizzy. what do I do to amke it look better? I hate it

Hey girlie, it sounds like straightening or curling it would be best. That way all of your hair is the same style and texture. I know it's hard and takes a little extra work, but you'll find ways around it!

Lauren T.

by a.volleyball on 1/20/2013 7:56:33 PM

Sucks that my tresses of curls are so freaking thick!!! Might do this for the winter dance though Smile

by LLL328 on 1/13/2013 8:01:36 PM

mod mod mod
SO I have a crush who is pretty popular well kinda and like in math we had to have partners and he sits next to me and he said we can be together... unless you want to work with her ( my friend) but then my other friend was like I'm your partner and he was like i was going to be her partner and she was like but I'm her bff and she loves me more than you and he said (gasp) is that true and i was like no I totally love you more than her and he was like good that's how it should be and well we do things like that a lot and I think he is going to ask be out but would it be weird since I am like 5'5 and he is pretty short like basically boob level haha i know it would be a stupid reason not to date him but what I am asking is if it would be awkward and how could i make it less awkward and yeah.. sorry its sooo long and that i said like too much
~Thanks~

Hey girlie, I don't think it would be awkward. Just make it a point to wear flat shoes around him. And you'll be surprised how much he grows even in the next year. He has plenty of time to catch up to you.

Lauren T.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 1/13/2013 5:50:48 PM

cool!

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:10:11 AM

cool

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:09:40 AM

cool! I have curly hair but i always want it straight.

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:05:55 AM

SO I have a crush who is pretty popular well kinda and like in math we had to have partners and he sits next to me and he said we can be together... unless you want to work with her ( my friend) but then my other friend was like Im your partner and he was like i was going to be her partner and she was like but im her bff and she loves me more than you and he said (gasp) is that true and i was like no I totally love you more than her and he was like good thats how it should be and well we do things like that alot and I think he is going to ask be out but would it be woird since im like 5'5 and he is pretty short like basically boob level haha i know it would be a stupid reason not to date him but what im asking is if it would be awkward and how could i make it less awkward and yeah.. sorry its sooo long and that i said like too much
~Thanks~

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 1/13/2013 1:55:18 AM

So many products and choices. I am so pleased someone spends the time to list all of them and give great ideas and choices. Very nice.

by fashionqn on 1/13/2013 1:23:44 AM