AN HOUR AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Get sleek! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 1

Got curls? No need to agonize over how to get your spirals perfectly springy or be totally envious of girls with stick-straight strands. With our fab hair...

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I have to do a presentation in class on Tuesday, and for my grade we have to dress up as though we are giving a sales pitch. I really want to do something nice with my hair, but I don't own any hairstyling tools. My hair is naturally straight, but sometimes it can get kinky. Any tips?? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, definitely look professional, don't do anything too fancy. I would say do it in an updo style, or leave is down and maybe curly or wavy. Sometimes if you fall asleep in braids (when your hair is wet), it will be wavy and kinky in the morning. Try it sometime! But I suggest you try it before the night before your presentation incase it doesnt work the way you'd like.

lauren r.

by gumcard on 1/13/2013 1:20:29 AM

YAY! Im a super curly haired girl and Id LOVE to have straight hair!!!!

by waffles4eva! on 1/13/2013 12:06:19 AM

MOD
I have curly hair whenever I wear my hair down It gets triangley how can I avoid that
Thx

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by juliacar on 1/12/2013 7:18:50 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I want to redecorate my room but I can't paint my walls or get a new bedspread. I will probably move my furniture around. I need ideas that don't cost very much or if possible they could be DIY stuff that i made. Thanks! Smile

hey girl! One of my favorite, low cost, no paint diy projects that can totally change the look of a room is using contact paper on your walls ( i'm thinking of doing it myself soon Smile) So, contact paper is adhesive paper sometimes used to line drawers. check the packaging when you buy it to see if they recommend it for use on walls or not (don't want to damage the paint!) One of the coolest things i've seen someone do with it is to cut out giant circles (she used gold metallic paper) and make gold polka-dot walls! It's pretty easy, cheap, and if you get the right kind of paper it will peel right off if you ever want to take it down. good luck!

Helen S.

by riadaisy on 1/12/2013 4:53:57 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I don't like my school at all, and I'm applying for a new one. If I make it in, I'm going to have to leave my crush. How do I tell him, if I make it?

Hey! Just tell him what you told me. Say you made it into another school but you still want to keep in touch. good luck, you can do it!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 3:27:32 PM

Mod mod mod
what are some good other hair ideas besides these i have curly hair and want to try something new? Thanks

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 1/12/2013 3:16:31 PM

mod mod mod
i have naturally really curly hair,and i want to leave it down more often (i always put it up) but when i do it gets frizzy. i tried mousse before but it just makes my hair hard and feel like straw. is there a way i can wear my hair down and not have it get all frizzy? thanks

hey! it's about finding the right product for you. have you ever used any anti-frizz serum? here are some ideas:

Helen S.