9 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

10 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

11 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Get sleek! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 1

Got curls? No need to agonize over how to get your spirals perfectly springy or be totally envious of girls with stick-straight strands. With our fab hair...

MOD MOD MOD hey my name is ghalya and my hair is a curly mess its always in knots no matter how many times i brush it and when its ddry it gets so frizzy and knotted annd oily and greasy my hair from the top is smooth but from the bottom its a mess and i don't want to use any straightner or heat what should i do!!!!!!!!!!please answer

Hey girlie! Try washing your hair only every other day, and then with a 'curl care' shampoo (they'll be labeled for curly hair at the store). Don't overbrush your hair as well. Either comb it in the shower, or directly after, then leave it to its own devices and it will curl more naturally. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by ghalyahasproblems on 3/8/2013 11:15:50 AM

MoD mOd MOD
Hi! So I have super straight super ultra thin blonde hair. I don't really care about if my hair has body, I just want it to be thicker. Do you have any suggestions? Also I have to ride my bike to school every morning and I have to wear a bike helmet. So I can not wear many cute styles without them getting messed up. Do u have any cute hairstyles that I can wear with a bike helmet? Thanks!

hey! what about like a low ponytail that hits the nape of your neck? Try to find hair strengthening products and maybe ask someone at a salon what products they would recommend for you. good luck!

Helen S.

by Vegetariansrule on 2/16/2013 10:49:27 AM

I have hair that is curly in the front on the underside, waviy in the back on the underside and almost straight everywhere else. And its frizzy. what do I do to amke it look better? I hate it

Hey girlie, it sounds like straightening or curling it would be best. That way all of your hair is the same style and texture. I know it's hard and takes a little extra work, but you'll find ways around it!

Lauren T.

by a.volleyball on 1/20/2013 7:56:33 PM

Sucks that my tresses of curls are so freaking thick!!! Might do this for the winter dance though Smile

by LLL328 on 1/13/2013 8:01:36 PM

mod mod mod
SO I have a crush who is pretty popular well kinda and like in math we had to have partners and he sits next to me and he said we can be together... unless you want to work with her ( my friend) but then my other friend was like I'm your partner and he was like i was going to be her partner and she was like but I'm her bff and she loves me more than you and he said (gasp) is that true and i was like no I totally love you more than her and he was like good that's how it should be and well we do things like that a lot and I think he is going to ask be out but would it be weird since I am like 5'5 and he is pretty short like basically boob level haha i know it would be a stupid reason not to date him but what I am asking is if it would be awkward and how could i make it less awkward and yeah.. sorry its sooo long and that i said like too much
~Thanks~

Hey girlie, I don't think it would be awkward. Just make it a point to wear flat shoes around him. And you'll be surprised how much he grows even in the next year. He has plenty of time to catch up to you.

Lauren T.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 1/13/2013 5:50:48 PM

cool!

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:10:11 AM

cool

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:09:40 AM

cool! I have curly hair but i always want it straight.

by bellawellawoo on 1/13/2013 11:05:55 AM

SO I have a crush who is pretty popular well kinda and like in math we had to have partners and he sits next to me and he said we can be together... unless you want to work with her ( my friend) but then my other friend was like Im your partner and he was like i was going to be her partner and she was like but im her bff and she loves me more than you and he said (gasp) is that true and i was like no I totally love you more than her and he was like good thats how it should be and well we do things like that alot and I think he is going to ask be out but would it be woird since im like 5'5 and he is pretty short like basically boob level haha i know it would be a stupid reason not to date him but what im asking is if it would be awkward and how could i make it less awkward and yeah.. sorry its sooo long and that i said like too much
~Thanks~

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 1/13/2013 1:55:18 AM

So many products and choices. I am so pleased someone spends the time to list all of them and give great ideas and choices. Very nice.

by fashionqn on 1/13/2013 1:23:44 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I have to do a presentation in class on Tuesday, and for my grade we have to dress up as though we are giving a sales pitch. I really want to do something nice with my hair, but I don't own any hairstyling tools. My hair is naturally straight, but sometimes it can get kinky. Any tips?? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, definitely look professional, don't do anything too fancy. I would say do it in an updo style, or leave is down and maybe curly or wavy. Sometimes if you fall asleep in braids (when your hair is wet), it will be wavy and kinky in the morning. Try it sometime! But I suggest you try it before the night before your presentation incase it doesnt work the way you'd like.

lauren r.

by gumcard on 1/13/2013 1:20:29 AM

YAY! Im a super curly haired girl and Id LOVE to have straight hair!!!!

by waffles4eva! on 1/13/2013 12:06:19 AM

MOD
I have curly hair whenever I wear my hair down It gets triangley how can I avoid that
Thx

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by juliacar on 1/12/2013 7:18:50 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I want to redecorate my room but I can't paint my walls or get a new bedspread. I will probably move my furniture around. I need ideas that don't cost very much or if possible they could be DIY stuff that i made. Thanks! Smile

hey girl! One of my favorite, low cost, no paint diy projects that can totally change the look of a room is using contact paper on your walls ( i'm thinking of doing it myself soon Smile) So, contact paper is adhesive paper sometimes used to line drawers. check the packaging when you buy it to see if they recommend it for use on walls or not (don't want to damage the paint!) One of the coolest things i've seen someone do with it is to cut out giant circles (she used gold metallic paper) and make gold polka-dot walls! It's pretty easy, cheap, and if you get the right kind of paper it will peel right off if you ever want to take it down. good luck!

Helen S.

by riadaisy on 1/12/2013 4:53:57 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I don't like my school at all, and I'm applying for a new one. If I make it in, I'm going to have to leave my crush. How do I tell him, if I make it?

Hey! Just tell him what you told me. Say you made it into another school but you still want to keep in touch. good luck, you can do it!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 3:27:32 PM

Mod mod mod
what are some good other hair ideas besides these i have curly hair and want to try something new? Thanks

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 1/12/2013 3:16:31 PM

mod mod mod
i have naturally really curly hair,and i want to leave it down more often (i always put it up) but when i do it gets frizzy. i tried mousse before but it just makes my hair hard and feel like straw. is there a way i can wear my hair down and not have it get all frizzy? thanks

hey! it's about finding the right product for you. have you ever used any anti-frizz serum? here are some ideas:

Helen S.