8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

8 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Hello, style star! Plan a Carrie Diaries premiere party

Pumped to watch our 2009 cover girl AnnaSophia Robb pull out all the style stops in The Carrie Diaries? This def calls for a fashion-forward...

I love the Carrie Diaries. I look forward to them every Tuesday morning! (The latest episode come on the app that time and I'm not home by 7 on Monday)

by sohi105 on 2/17/2013 12:39:20 AM

I absolutely LOVE the carrie daries! The best show since glee! Omg i love it soo much!

And hey girlies, check out my club, ADVICE FOR YOU!

I can help with all this stuff-

•homework
•friends
•family
•fashion
•hair and style!(:

by Sunny4132 on 1/29/2013 12:01:57 PM

Lynae P.,
Thanks! I never noticed it, probably cause I was really busy in July and ealy August. and again, I wasn't trying to sound rude when I wrote that last comment Smile.

by silverroseart on 1/19/2013 8:43:35 AM

Mod,
Have the winners for the Fab Fiction Contest been announced yet? It's been like 3 months! (sorry if this sounds rude.) Have you guys forgotten about it!!!
THANKS!

Hey silverroseart, that contest ended way back in July, so yes winners were chosen already. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by silverroseart on 1/18/2013 8:03:48 PM

I really like the outfit swap idea.

by supersingershannon on 1/11/2013 11:10:49 PM

so i have to get a headshot for a dance competition. im going on sunday, and i was wondering what kind of makeup should i do? its suppose to be natural, so light makeup, and she wants me to curl my hair. any ideas on outfits? its cold here so nothing summery. thank you!!!!!

Hey girlie,

If it is supposed to be natural I would go with light makeup like you said! I'm sure your mom would be happy to help you with your makeup since she knows the specific requirements for the photo. As for the outfit, maybe you could wear one of your dance outfits or something in a neutral color. If it's a headshot they won't see most of your outfit anyway. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by imaginegymnast22 on 1/11/2013 9:59:28 PM

Moderator!

Hey girlie,

I'm so sorry for what your friend must be going through. Because we wish only the best for him, it's important that you encourage him to speak with a trusted adult such as a guidance counselor, teacher or doctor ASAP. For additional help, you can refer him to this article, which has resources and hotlines he can check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by Kikikim8 on 1/11/2013 9:45:09 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I can get an instagram, but I don't know if I want one. It would be a fun way to connect with my dance friends and stuff. I just don't know if I'd use it much. But I kind of want one. What should I do?

Hey WinnieGirlie, you should get one. You'll have much more contact with your friends and it doesn't matter that you don't get on much. You may log on more than you think. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/11/2013 8:43:10 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so I like this guy and I wanna ask him for his number. That won't scare him right? And I already am friends with him but I just wanna get closer to him. How can I do that? Smile thanks!!

Hey dojhallow97, since you're already friends with him, it will be easier to get his number. Let him know you'd like to text and call him outside of class and on the weekend. Give him yours and ask for his in exchange. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dojhallow97 on 1/11/2013 8:23:28 PM

i dont think this show is that big of a deal -____-'

by YayaYuiki on 1/11/2013 8:12:20 PM