2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

How To: DIY a neon French mani

With the New Year already in full throttle, tons of new fab trends are on the horizon. One of our faves? The neon French mani...

ooh idea alert what if you did like a pattern on the tip :O
awsome

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 1:30:09 PM

mod Thats cool can you use any color nail polish

totally! feel free to try out any funky color you want Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 10:06:01 AM

So cute!

by pinkiscool on 3/11/2013 5:27:54 PM

That is the cutest nail mani that I have ever seen in my whole life!!!! And I have been alive for only twelve years!!!! How did you think of it? If I had any neon nail polish then I would do that... do you think it is ok to do any color like sparkly nail polish, or red nail polish, or any color??? Don't you think it would be fun to do a sparkly, pink neon, with purple, or silver, or black sparkles on top of the pink neon nail polish. Tell me that you will think of trying to do something like that??? Do you think that a sparkly pink neon nail polish would be the next big thing in the GL magazine.

by marie89898 on 2/8/2013 5:09:10 PM

this seems pretty cool I will make sure to try this idea the next time when painting my nails

by cherrypop123 on 1/19/2013 3:19:54 PM

since all i have is pink,i'll try this with that...pretty cool idea,guys,really cool

by steinley on 1/17/2013 5:43:24 PM

Seems cool! I'll make sure to try it! Smile

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 1/15/2013 7:21:02 PM

did this with black polish and it looked great. now im trying neon green

by hbmsbraceface on 1/12/2013 3:53:39 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD.
there's this guy that I really like. He makes me smile and laugh and just all around better. Over winter break his friend texted me asking if we could hang out because he likes me. I don't like him back and at school it's really awkward. The guy that I like flirts with me but I'm unsure is its for real or not. Please help me make my life a little more clear

Hey girlie,

If he asked you out and you don't like him, it's better to be honest with him now and say you just want to be friends than to lead him on! As for the other guy, maybe you could keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by dunguen1 on 1/11/2013 11:57:02 PM

I would love to try this with neon blue.

by supersingershannon on 1/11/2013 11:13:24 PM