AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

How To: DIY a neon French mani

With the New Year already in full throttle, tons of new fab trends are on the horizon. One of our faves? The neon French mani...

ooh idea alert what if you did like a pattern on the tip :O
awsome

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 1:30:09 PM

mod Thats cool can you use any color nail polish

totally! feel free to try out any funky color you want Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 10:06:01 AM

So cute!

by pinkiscool on 3/11/2013 5:27:54 PM

That is the cutest nail mani that I have ever seen in my whole life!!!! And I have been alive for only twelve years!!!! How did you think of it? If I had any neon nail polish then I would do that... do you think it is ok to do any color like sparkly nail polish, or red nail polish, or any color??? Don't you think it would be fun to do a sparkly, pink neon, with purple, or silver, or black sparkles on top of the pink neon nail polish. Tell me that you will think of trying to do something like that??? Do you think that a sparkly pink neon nail polish would be the next big thing in the GL magazine.

by marie89898 on 2/8/2013 5:09:10 PM

this seems pretty cool I will make sure to try this idea the next time when painting my nails

by cherrypop123 on 1/19/2013 3:19:54 PM

since all i have is pink,i'll try this with that...pretty cool idea,guys,really cool

by steinley on 1/17/2013 5:43:24 PM

Seems cool! I'll make sure to try it! Smile

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 1/15/2013 7:21:02 PM

did this with black polish and it looked great. now im trying neon green

by hbmsbraceface on 1/12/2013 3:53:39 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD.
there's this guy that I really like. He makes me smile and laugh and just all around better. Over winter break his friend texted me asking if we could hang out because he likes me. I don't like him back and at school it's really awkward. The guy that I like flirts with me but I'm unsure is its for real or not. Please help me make my life a little more clear

Hey girlie,

If he asked you out and you don't like him, it's better to be honest with him now and say you just want to be friends than to lead him on! As for the other guy, maybe you could keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by dunguen1 on 1/11/2013 11:57:02 PM

I would love to try this with neon blue.

by supersingershannon on 1/11/2013 11:13:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
Have you all ever thought about putting outfits on polyvore, if you did I would REALLY love them and follow you all!!!

Hey girlie,

Thanks for your feedback, we love polyvore!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 11:03:55 PM

This is such a cute idea! I'm definitely gonna have to try it out this weekend. Smile

by purplerainn on 1/11/2013 10:30:14 PM

By the way pplz, join my club: Fashion Central! Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/11/2013 10:15:00 PM

Okay this is the first time I've ever asked fashion advice of ANYBODY 'cept my mom cuz she knows what's in my wardrobe...
But I really wanna wear a skirt this winter, and the only (warm) leggings I have are these grey thermal-ish leggings (kinda hard to explain; I have black leggings too but they aren't very warm...)
Is there ANYTHING I can wear them with without it looking weird?

Hey girlie,

I think gray or black leggings would look cute with a skirt, and a warm pair of tights would work too!

Meghan D.

by Diamonds<3 on 1/11/2013 10:14:11 PM

Omg I never really thought of the painters tape idea! GREAT

by neonroxursox on 1/11/2013 9:04:47 PM

NEON BLUE ALL THE WAY!!!

by punky99 on 1/11/2013 8:41:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!
if you created a club, how do you delete it?

Hey nazirah817, email brittany@girlslife.com and let her know why you want to delete it. Nothing long, just a short response explaining why. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 8:20:26 PM

thx! XD

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:51:56 PM

I cant stop biting my nails even if they have polish on them i bite them anyway I wantt to stop i cant Frown plz help any advice cuz would be so cool if my nails were long enought

Hey ArianaKatFan, I used to have that problem too, until I always kept my nails polished. Keep them looking cute in different colors and designs and you won't have that problem anymore. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:47:17 PM

Know how to do the retro updo featured in the Feb/March issue by any chance?

Hey *Queen of the Fashionistas*, I'm sorry girly I'm not exactly sure. Could you describe the hairstyle to me? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 1/11/2013 7:36:00 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:01:29 PM

lol cute

by aki2000 on 1/11/2013 6:44:30 PM

I want some hair bow clips where can og et some in different styles?
Im going to mascarade dance what should i were does the dress have to be long?

Hey sparklysharpie, try Wet Seal, Claires, Target and any beauty supply store. You don't have to wear a long dress, it just has to be a little formal. Maybe something with glitter, or ruffles, or a bow. Google images of masquerade ball or type in gossip girl masquerade ball to get an idea for the style. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 1/11/2013 5:44:04 PM

Awesome! I needed an easy way too do French tips and clean up messes! I used to bite off excess polish! Not anymore..well. LOL

by cheetah#1 on 1/11/2013 4:10:00 PM

I've been looking for nails like these Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/11/2013 3:49:20 PM

Such a good idea!! Thanks!

by xoxojillianxo on 1/11/2013 2:13:44 PM