AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a geo mani

It’s playoff season, and GL HQ is buzzing with football banter. Since we’re stationed in Baltimore, it’s a safe bet we’re rooting loud for the Ravens, especially...

GO RAVENS! I hope we win the Superbowl, my dad just surprised me with tickets Laughing

by amakyful on 1/21/2013 8:48:28 PM

Those nails are so adorable! I'm definitely gonna have to try this design in green, orange, and pink! (:

by purplerainn on 1/13/2013 9:07:13 PM

How do I ask my crush for his number in a sly way? And is it good for me to just give him mine instead? He also has a gf so I don't wanna flirt.

by LilTigel on 1/13/2013 5:37:15 PM

Mod mod mod
I am going out to Eat and was wondering about what to do with my hair. It's mid length and brown,and I'm wearing a pink plaid skirt,a white shirt,a gray cardigan like sweater and silver ballet flats. Thanks!

Hey girl, wearing it down and wavy would be adorable!

lauren r.

by yolo3737 on 1/13/2013 10:50:38 AM

What?! Seahawks all the way since I was born!!!!

by Kitkatdistrict2 on 1/12/2013 10:47:40 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD. MOD.
I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY. sorry about the caps. anyways I like this guy but I textdd him a blank message and he asked who thiswas. we had texted before and it feels like he doesnt care even thoifh we flirt and hang alot at school. help. I think ill reply your baby but I need other choices and baxk up to know that thats a good idea.

Hey! sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. I know the idea of talking to him about your feelings is scary, but hiding behind anonymous texts isn't a healthy way to get him to like you. Just respond and tell him who it is. What's the worst that could happen? good luck!

Helen S.

by dunguen1 on 1/12/2013 2:09:23 PM

LIONS!!!! Laughing Cmon! They can do it! Or if not...I call dibs on the packers, patriots, and giants! <3

by Susmita24 on 1/12/2013 11:53:18 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I won something in the first week of december, when can I win again? Sorry, I know there is a time frame in which you can't win for a little bit, but I don't remember it!

Hey! I think it's very short like a day or something. I always thought you could win again right away

Helen S.