AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a geo mani

It’s playoff season, and GL HQ is buzzing with football banter. Since we’re stationed in Baltimore, it’s a safe bet we’re rooting loud for the Ravens, especially...

GO RAVENS! I hope we win the Superbowl, my dad just surprised me with tickets Laughing

by amakyful on 1/21/2013 8:48:28 PM

Those nails are so adorable! I'm definitely gonna have to try this design in green, orange, and pink! (:

by purplerainn on 1/13/2013 9:07:13 PM

How do I ask my crush for his number in a sly way? And is it good for me to just give him mine instead? He also has a gf so I don't wanna flirt.

by LilTigel on 1/13/2013 5:37:15 PM

Mod mod mod
I am going out to Eat and was wondering about what to do with my hair. It's mid length and brown,and I'm wearing a pink plaid skirt,a white shirt,a gray cardigan like sweater and silver ballet flats. Thanks!

Hey girl, wearing it down and wavy would be adorable!

lauren r.

by yolo3737 on 1/13/2013 10:50:38 AM

What?! Seahawks all the way since I was born!!!!

by Kitkatdistrict2 on 1/12/2013 10:47:40 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD. MOD.
I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY. sorry about the caps. anyways I like this guy but I textdd him a blank message and he asked who thiswas. we had texted before and it feels like he doesnt care even thoifh we flirt and hang alot at school. help. I think ill reply your baby but I need other choices and baxk up to know that thats a good idea.

Hey! sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. I know the idea of talking to him about your feelings is scary, but hiding behind anonymous texts isn't a healthy way to get him to like you. Just respond and tell him who it is. What's the worst that could happen? good luck!

Helen S.

by dunguen1 on 1/12/2013 2:09:23 PM

LIONS!!!! Laughing Cmon! They can do it! Or if not...I call dibs on the packers, patriots, and giants! <3

by Susmita24 on 1/12/2013 11:53:18 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I won something in the first week of december, when can I win again? Sorry, I know there is a time frame in which you can't win for a little bit, but I don't remember it!

Hey! I think it's very short like a day or something. I always thought you could win again right away

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 11:32:27 AM

Texans!!!!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/12/2013 10:16:44 AM

BRONCOS! <3

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/12/2013 8:52:08 AM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.