Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

5 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a geo mani

It’s playoff season, and GL HQ is buzzing with football banter. Since we’re stationed in Baltimore, it’s a safe bet we’re rooting loud for the Ravens, especially...

GO RAVENS! I hope we win the Superbowl, my dad just surprised me with tickets Laughing

by amakyful on 1/21/2013 8:48:28 PM

Those nails are so adorable! I'm definitely gonna have to try this design in green, orange, and pink! (:

by purplerainn on 1/13/2013 9:07:13 PM

How do I ask my crush for his number in a sly way? And is it good for me to just give him mine instead? He also has a gf so I don't wanna flirt.

by LilTigel on 1/13/2013 5:37:15 PM

Mod mod mod
I am going out to Eat and was wondering about what to do with my hair. It's mid length and brown,and I'm wearing a pink plaid skirt,a white shirt,a gray cardigan like sweater and silver ballet flats. Thanks!

Hey girl, wearing it down and wavy would be adorable!

lauren r.

by yolo3737 on 1/13/2013 10:50:38 AM

What?! Seahawks all the way since I was born!!!!

by Kitkatdistrict2 on 1/12/2013 10:47:40 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD. MOD.
I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY. sorry about the caps. anyways I like this guy but I textdd him a blank message and he asked who thiswas. we had texted before and it feels like he doesnt care even thoifh we flirt and hang alot at school. help. I think ill reply your baby but I need other choices and baxk up to know that thats a good idea.

Hey! sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. I know the idea of talking to him about your feelings is scary, but hiding behind anonymous texts isn't a healthy way to get him to like you. Just respond and tell him who it is. What's the worst that could happen? good luck!

Helen S.

by dunguen1 on 1/12/2013 2:09:23 PM

LIONS!!!! Laughing Cmon! They can do it! Or if not...I call dibs on the packers, patriots, and giants! <3

by Susmita24 on 1/12/2013 11:53:18 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I won something in the first week of december, when can I win again? Sorry, I know there is a time frame in which you can't win for a little bit, but I don't remember it!

Hey! I think it's very short like a day or something. I always thought you could win again right away

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/12/2013 11:32:27 AM

Texans!!!!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/12/2013 10:16:44 AM

BRONCOS! <3

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/12/2013 8:52:08 AM

GOOOOO BRONCOSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 4soccer27 on 1/12/2013 1:17:18 AM

Next time you throw on your LBD for a fancy occasion, pair it with bright heels (like hot pink!) to add a pop of color.

Your parents have a huge list of chores for you to do when you get home. And on top of that, you had the WORST day at school! You...

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.