AN HOUR AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

2 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

3 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 2 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

I love GL so much! This is the third prize I've won within the last two years and I'm sooooo excited to get Selena Gomez'z nail polish collection!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/11/2013 7:33:37 PM

I feel like yall dont like me cuz i entered all day for the bath bomb set and the eye cream and I still didnt win. do yall hate me? do yall not want me win, im really sad, why dont yall like me?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:31:45 PM

I cant beleive I didnt win the bath bomd set I spend my whole day enetering again and agian and AGAIN!!! I didnt even go with my friends to her b-day party Frown I thought I wouldFrown does entering over and over even improve your odds. i was so happy last weekends now il just spend it in my room alone, congrats to those who won. maybe next week right?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:25:41 PM

I wish I could win. Do I have to enter like a million times to?

by melinda_white98 on 1/11/2013 7:11:15 PM

@ just rainbowz thanks ! Smile good luck to you!

by xoxojillianxo on 1/11/2013 7:10:56 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 6:58:10 PM

OMG I won the Selena Gomez nail polish collection!!!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/11/2013 6:11:07 PM

I did t enter any of these but I'm entering one for acne. My face is so bumpy Cu's of acne. CONGRATS WINNERS. Laughing P.s xoxojillian happy to see you won. Congrats! Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/11/2013 5:44:54 PM

I entered the Selena nail polishes like 200 times. Cant believe I didn't win. Very disappointed.

by ashley5819 on 1/11/2013 5:40:17 PM

My best friend won the Pamela Bond Teen Skin Fitness’ TeenMoist!!! Omigod!!! When i saw her name i was like "Omigod!!! Mom my BFF just won something on GL!!! Omigod!!! I am so jealous!!!"

by music191 on 1/11/2013 5:34:27 PM