AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 2 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

I WON OMG!!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDXD

by aki2000 on 1/11/2013 5:31:17 PM

how do they decide the winners because i never win? i feel like they hate me and are trying not to let me win

Hey carinaamina, winners are chosen at random. Of course we don't hate you. It's just that soooo many girls enter these contests, and not everyone can be selected. Everything happens for a reason girl, so maybe those prizes before weren't right for you. Keep entering and when the time is right you'll win. Smile Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by carinaamina on 1/11/2013 5:23:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I make my profile picture thing a gif? People have it as ifs, and I know which one i want. How do I do it?

Hey julybaby01, mhmm I'm not sure girly. You could always ask some of the girlies with gifs as their profile. Leave your question as a comment beneath their profile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by julybaby01 on 1/11/2013 5:08:58 PM

Girls Life, seriously your my hero!!!

by xoxojillianxo on 1/11/2013 5:01:33 PM

I'm so sad I didn't win Nicole by OPI's Selena Gomez nail polish collection. Selena is my favorite person ever, and She is my role model, but I can't afford the nail polish collection myself, and I my parents won't pay for them. WIll congrats to everyone who won.

by julybaby01 on 1/11/2013 4:45:07 PM