1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Makeout mishaps (don't let these happen to YOU)

When you’re falling for your dream boy and everything’s going well, you're prob still worrying about messing up your makeout sesh. Need a few tips? Here’s how...

I known a girl that during her first kiss she forgot to breath through her nose so she fainted. That would embarrassing...

by kittycat99kmb on 1/13/2013 7:48:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I get a guy to like me? Thanks.

Hey girlie, you can't force someone to like you. But you can get to know guys better and make sure that they notice you. Do some flirting.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/13/2013 7:17:59 PM

I've been with this totally sweet guy for almost a year and a half. Unfortunately, we go to different high schools. I get to see him on weekends, though, but I feel as if we're growing apart... There's another guy at my school who is super nice to me, and I admit, I may have a mini crush on him... I'm kind of yearning for someone new... Should I call it off with my current guy? Take a break? Or stay with him?

Hey girlie, if you don't REALLY want to be with your boyfriend, break it off. It's not fair to either of you if you're in a relationship that you're not fully committed to.  And you'll be happier on your own if you don't really want to be with him.

Lauren T.

by tipptopp on 1/13/2013 6:24:38 PM

I get most nervous about just not doing things right.

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2013 5:48:36 PM

Mod mod mod
How do I ask my crush for his number in a sly way? And is it good for me to just give him mine instead? He also has a gf so I don't wanna flirt.

Hey girlie, ask him if you can get his number for homework help. Then you can use that as your excuse to start talking to him.

Lauren T.

by LilTigel on 1/13/2013 5:46:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I make my hair (african-american type) to grow longer using only natural products. Also how can I make my hair straight using only natural products. Thanks.

Hey girlie, get your hair trimmed. It will eliminate the split ends and stimulate growth. It's hard to straighten your hair without using any kind of heat. But you can find heat protectant products to make straightening healthier and safer for your hair.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/13/2013 5:38:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am having trouble with my math class. Its honors and my teacher is the worse. She takes weeks to grade quizes and my highest grade in that class has been an 81%. What should I do?

Hey girlie, see if you can find some other people in your class to study with. That way if you don't understand something, hopefully someone else will. You can also talk to your teacher about coming in at lunch or after school for extra help.

Lauren T.

by emmyie11 on 1/13/2013 5:37:57 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I met this guy in august and we go to school together. He's had a huge crush on me since the day we met and we've been texting ever since. I used to text him all day long but then my dad said I was texting too much so i told the guy that I should stop texting as much. He's trying to make it work but he keeps telling me im causing him pain but he says that if he works through it, something good will come out of it. Is this a bad thing? lastly, is it possible for a 15 year old boy to be in love?
Thanks for your help

Hey girlie, it's totally possible that he's in love with you. He's probably just upset that he can't talk to you as much as he used to. Just keep talking to him and see what comes out of it.

Lauren T.