1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Save your spirals! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 2

Got curls? No need to agonize over how to get your spirals perfectly springy or be totally envious of girls with stick-straight strands. With our fab hair...

Hey ya all! Violet14 just started a new Advice Queen page all about beauty, frienships, health/fitness, and an even better you! I would LOVE to here from you and can't wait to help! Smile
love,
Violet 14, Advice Queen

by violet14 on 6/18/2013 4:53:49 PM

mod mod mod We African- American girls need advice too.

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by totallylovinbeinagirl on 5/18/2013 10:03:29 PM

Try some design essentials with wet hair.

by Quoyahkai on 5/3/2013 10:32:51 PM

Hi, everybody! It is Madison and I want you to come check out my club: Her Hair!and all of the positions (except president) are open! Thank you! <3

by MadisonRL on 4/9/2013 5:50:50 PM

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP i have a school dance in a week and my hair is just all one big know. If i dont brush it one day or miss a spot this is how it gets. How do i get it out of this knot and keep it out of this knot. I keep it in a ponytail at school. When i try t redo it if i let go it stys in a ponytail

by amk9b1 on 4/8/2013 8:50:58 PM

I love this article. I have realy curly, thick hair. Now I deep condition it once a week and use a leave-in conditioner after washing it every other day. It works great !

by DancerGirl977 on 4/6/2013 12:54:33 PM

mod mod mod is there a way that you can straighten hair with out using heat?

Hey Babe, you can use a variety of serums, conditioners, and anti frizz sprays to keep your hair straight.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 11:11:20 AM

I LOVE THIS POST CUZ I HAVE REALLY CURLY HAIR ! ! !

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 4:57:21 PM

I HAVE REALLY THICK, CURLY HAIR BUT IT'S ONLY ABOUT SHOULDER LENGTH, SO I CAN'T PULL IT BACK INTO A HIGH PONY. I TRIED USING A SATIN PILLOW CASE AND CAN'T SLEEP WITH ONE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ALSO WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO FIND A INEXPENSIVE, BUT QUALITY HAIR DRYER WITH A DIFFUSER? THX

Hey EDicted_Claire, try sleeping with a satin bonnet on to protect your hair. I have one and they stay secure while you're sleeping. Try Target for an inexpensive one. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by EDicted_Claire on 3/15/2013 6:47:15 PM

Thx these articles have really helped me 'cause i have extremely curly and thick hair!!!Thx again,love you guys!!!

by pinterest on 2/21/2013 7:56:43 PM