14 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

15 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

15 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Tough love

Feeling a little edgy today? You loved the tender-yet-tough look in the Feb/March issue and I bet you’re just dyin’ to get your hands on a few...

So... I go to church almost every Sunday. My crush goes to the same church. We are good friends, and I can rarely find something right to wear that will be good for church but also show off for my crush. Any suggestions?

by Turtleapril on 1/27/2013 11:09:29 AM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:43:31 AM

i go to the worst school ever i have to wear uniforms and put my hair in plaits no makeup no matter what age no nail polish and have nails that could be mistaken for a boys' hand you cant even wear a white hairband its all black black! IM NOT A PILGRIM!!!!!!!

by AwesomeAmber on 1/20/2013 5:09:05 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So in march there will be a school dance. What should i wear? i don't really want to wear a dress and i need something i can actually dance and fool around in! and what about makeup?
THnax!!!

hey! what about jeans and a cute top like a tank top with a little bit of sparkle?

Helen S.

by IzzyBelly on 1/17/2013 6:54:37 PM

We need the tough love side of things to, sometimes our style needs ti fit our personality and a little studded glam is what we need. I like the variety GL.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:47:43 PM

@maggie183

Yeah me too. I wear floral/pastels too... Sorta vintage :{)

But it's cool to see GL have a new look!

by neonroxursox on 1/16/2013 12:13:41 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:00:56 AM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my rpofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:23:08 PM

the boots and studded jacket are very cuteSmile lol i'd feel like a biker

by myfatsquirrel on 1/14/2013 8:25:08 PM

MOD! MOD!
I really want February and March to come because I have lots of exciting things happening in those months! How can I make it go faster?

Hey girlie,

Try to enjoy the rest of this month and then it will seem to go by faster! Focus on spending time with your friends and family and doing well in school, and try to focus on things that make you happy. February will be here before you know it!
Meghan D.