AN HOUR AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

4 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

5 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Tough love

Feeling a little edgy today? You loved the tender-yet-tough look in the Feb/March issue and I bet you’re just dyin’ to get your hands on a few...

So... I go to church almost every Sunday. My crush goes to the same church. We are good friends, and I can rarely find something right to wear that will be good for church but also show off for my crush. Any suggestions?

by Turtleapril on 1/27/2013 11:09:29 AM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:43:31 AM

i go to the worst school ever i have to wear uniforms and put my hair in plaits no makeup no matter what age no nail polish and have nails that could be mistaken for a boys' hand you cant even wear a white hairband its all black black! IM NOT A PILGRIM!!!!!!!

by AwesomeAmber on 1/20/2013 5:09:05 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So in march there will be a school dance. What should i wear? i don't really want to wear a dress and i need something i can actually dance and fool around in! and what about makeup?
THnax!!!

hey! what about jeans and a cute top like a tank top with a little bit of sparkle?

Helen S.

by IzzyBelly on 1/17/2013 6:54:37 PM

We need the tough love side of things to, sometimes our style needs ti fit our personality and a little studded glam is what we need. I like the variety GL.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:47:43 PM

@maggie183

Yeah me too. I wear floral/pastels too... Sorta vintage :{)

But it's cool to see GL have a new look!

by neonroxursox on 1/16/2013 12:13:41 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:00:56 AM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my rpofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:23:08 PM

the boots and studded jacket are very cuteSmile lol i'd feel like a biker

by myfatsquirrel on 1/14/2013 8:25:08 PM

MOD! MOD!
I really want February and March to come because I have lots of exciting things happening in those months! How can I make it go faster?

Hey girlie,

Try to enjoy the rest of this month and then it will seem to go by faster! Focus on spending time with your friends and family and doing well in school, and try to focus on things that make you happy. February will be here before you know it!
Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/14/2013 8:09:45 PM

Need a little inspiration for your spring break wardrobe? Check out GL’s Pinterest for some great ideas for your family trip.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!