11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Tough love

Feeling a little edgy today? You loved the tender-yet-tough look in the Feb/March issue and I bet you’re just dyin’ to get your hands on a few...

Hmm not totally my style. I'm more of a floral/pastels kind of girl not dark and edgy..haha But it's refreshing to see GL coming out with a fashion article that will interest girls with different styles

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 7:07:18 PM

join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! i need a VP, Treasurer, Secretary, and 2 officers to post tips (both fashion and beauty). today's tip? "Spray PAM on wet nails, wipe it off, they're completely dry!"

by alindgren on 1/14/2013 6:34:38 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/14/2013 6:02:32 PM

HeySmile I am going to my cousin's wedding in the summer (outdoor in July... in New York) what do I wear? I know that a dress would be appropriate, but what type, style, etc.? thanksSmile

Hey girlie,

It depends on how casual the wedding is, because the dress code can very a lot depending on the level of formality. A sundress and flats or heels is a safe bet though!

Meghan D.

by kiwi116 on 1/14/2013 5:03:45 PM

Is GL now inspiring girls to be goth or?

by ziirnn on 1/14/2013 2:58:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I gotta super important hair question. Since about a year ago, my hair has been rather curly. Ive been reading a ton of stuff about curly hair, and it says to moisturize. I've been using a mosturizing conditioner every other day (when i take a shower...) and then twice a week instead of that, I deep condition. But now, my hair seems rather healthy, but its really lifeless and flat, and it doesnt curl much. I think its because its so mosturized, but i really dont like it so boring... How can I make my hair curly again? What can I do to my boring hair to make it more voluminous and exciting??! thanks...

Try to skip the deep conditioning and continue just conditioning every other day. Also use a shampoo for volume and you can even try blow drying your hair with a volumizing spray...hopefully this will do the trick! Another idea to use shampoo for curly hair and after blow dry your hair with curling products.
mailyse f.