AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Tough love

Feeling a little edgy today? You loved the tender-yet-tough look in the Feb/March issue and I bet you’re just dyin’ to get your hands on a few...

So... I go to church almost every Sunday. My crush goes to the same church. We are good friends, and I can rarely find something right to wear that will be good for church but also show off for my crush. Any suggestions?

by Turtleapril on 1/27/2013 11:09:29 AM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:43:31 AM

i go to the worst school ever i have to wear uniforms and put my hair in plaits no makeup no matter what age no nail polish and have nails that could be mistaken for a boys' hand you cant even wear a white hairband its all black black! IM NOT A PILGRIM!!!!!!!

by AwesomeAmber on 1/20/2013 5:09:05 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So in march there will be a school dance. What should i wear? i don't really want to wear a dress and i need something i can actually dance and fool around in! and what about makeup?
THnax!!!

hey! what about jeans and a cute top like a tank top with a little bit of sparkle?

Helen S.

by IzzyBelly on 1/17/2013 6:54:37 PM

We need the tough love side of things to, sometimes our style needs ti fit our personality and a little studded glam is what we need. I like the variety GL.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:47:43 PM

@maggie183

Yeah me too. I wear floral/pastels too... Sorta vintage :{)

But it's cool to see GL have a new look!

by neonroxursox on 1/16/2013 12:13:41 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:00:56 AM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my rpofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:23:08 PM

the boots and studded jacket are very cuteSmile lol i'd feel like a biker

by myfatsquirrel on 1/14/2013 8:25:08 PM

MOD! MOD!
I really want February and March to come because I have lots of exciting things happening in those months! How can I make it go faster?

Hey girlie,

Try to enjoy the rest of this month and then it will seem to go by faster! Focus on spending time with your friends and family and doing well in school, and try to focus on things that make you happy. February will be here before you know it!
Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/14/2013 8:09:45 PM

Hmm not totally my style. I'm more of a floral/pastels kind of girl not dark and edgy..haha But it's refreshing to see GL coming out with a fashion article that will interest girls with different styles

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 7:07:18 PM

join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! i need a VP, Treasurer, Secretary, and 2 officers to post tips (both fashion and beauty). today's tip? "Spray PAM on wet nails, wipe it off, they're completely dry!"

by alindgren on 1/14/2013 6:34:38 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/14/2013 6:02:32 PM

HeySmile I am going to my cousin's wedding in the summer (outdoor in July... in New York) what do I wear? I know that a dress would be appropriate, but what type, style, etc.? thanksSmile

Hey girlie,

It depends on how casual the wedding is, because the dress code can very a lot depending on the level of formality. A sundress and flats or heels is a safe bet though!

Meghan D.

by kiwi116 on 1/14/2013 5:03:45 PM

Is GL now inspiring girls to be goth or?

by ziirnn on 1/14/2013 2:58:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I gotta super important hair question. Since about a year ago, my hair has been rather curly. Ive been reading a ton of stuff about curly hair, and it says to moisturize. I've been using a mosturizing conditioner every other day (when i take a shower...) and then twice a week instead of that, I deep condition. But now, my hair seems rather healthy, but its really lifeless and flat, and it doesnt curl much. I think its because its so mosturized, but i really dont like it so boring... How can I make my hair curly again? What can I do to my boring hair to make it more voluminous and exciting??! thanks...

Try to skip the deep conditioning and continue just conditioning every other day. Also use a shampoo for volume and you can even try blow drying your hair with a volumizing spray...hopefully this will do the trick! Another idea to use shampoo for curly hair and after blow dry your hair with curling products.
mailyse f.