3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Out with the old! 7 steps to clean your closet for 2013

What better way to cleanse for the New Year than to go through your closet? If you’re sick of not being able to find anything to wear...

I'm only in grade 5. Can someone please help me

by AlwaysHarveen on 3/14/2013 11:49:27 AM

Also, an awesome thing to do for old, maybe tattered clothing, is to do a DIY project with it! I still remember when I was 8 or 9 and made a purse with my brother's old jeans! It's an awesome purse and I 'girled it up' so to speak with several bright iron-on flowers!

It's super easy to do, you just take the jeans and cut off most of the legs, then flip it inside out. Then, sew the bottom of the legs (or shorts) and flip it back. After, you can cut off the brim of the jeans (where the ankles would touch the pants) and make it in to a strap for the purse.

It's an awesome project if you have old pants and about 30 minutes to an hour of time on your hands Smile

by iWillWrite on 2/17/2013 7:09:07 PM

I've used this for my closet! It works very well. And I've found out that some of my older shirts don't even fit me, and I've been keeping them forever.

by zoie_eckwielen on 2/4/2013 7:59:19 AM

What if you share a room with your 10-year-old little sister? I have to go through all her clothes, too. Wait.... lol. I forgot. I'll just give away what I'll never let her go out in public wearing! duh! nevermind!

by iceskats on 1/22/2013 7:48:14 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:04:09 AM

@savannah moms is the name of my school... when I was is elementary I always saw it and I was like what the heck is moms!? Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/14/2013 8:32:08 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/14/2013 6:03:50 PM

There's this thing. It's called moms.

by louisianadiva4435 on 1/14/2013 9:23:17 AM

I moved to a new room in my house so I need to so try this yayyyyy

by savannahjb2001 on 1/13/2013 9:01:20 PM

I saw this really cool thing were you tke converse and fold down the tounge and side downs and put studs on the tounge I really want to do it any advice on how to and color of converse. Or are there any other ways to put studs on converse?
Thanks

Hey girlie, I think it would look best with a dark color like black. The best way I would know how to put on studs would be with hot glue. But there might be a better or easier way out there.

Lauren T.