6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Top music videos from our fave American Idol stars

American Idol is back with its 12th season this Wednesday, Jan. 16, and Thursday, Jan. 17, on FOX! Unable to wait to hear what new talent is coming...

Phillip Phillips!!! Home is such an amazing song!!! And he's so awesome! <3
The other ones are really good too tho! Smile

by footballgirl15 on 1/18/2013 9:23:51 PM

I met and have a picture with Phillip Phillips.
Be jealous all you fangirls, you. xD

by ziirnn on 1/14/2013 4:55:33 PM

HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome!!!!!!!!!!!

by audz1199 on 1/13/2013 9:22:20 PM

Phillip Phillips is the BEST American Idol winner so far, in my opinion, with Scotty McCreery and Carrie Underwood falling close behind. I can't help but love him! <3

by purplerainn on 1/13/2013 8:42:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
So this spring, I am going to ecuador. It's obviously gonna be really warm and I wanna dress cutely (is that a word?). So what should I bring? I'm really excited so I'm preparing early......
THANKS!!!!!

Hey girlie, take some patterned or colored shorts with solid t-shirts. Sundresses are always a good choice too!

Lauren T.

by riadaisy on 1/13/2013 7:44:04 PM

Carrie Underwood's BLOWN AWAY video was better the her GOOD GIRL one.

by hidi75 on 1/13/2013 6:03:11 PM

I can't stop watching the "Home" video.

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2013 5:42:09 PM

I like all of them but live like we r dieing

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/13/2013 5:17:26 PM

PHILLIP PHILLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hmeyer on 1/13/2013 5:09:21 PM

Gah! I love Phillip Phillips! He is the best!

by cordelialear on 1/13/2013 5:09:02 PM