2 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

3 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

5 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Boob hair: Normal or not?

Is it normal to have hair on your boobs? I’m so insecure that I’m the only girl that has it. Should I see a doctor? ...

Mod mod mod
Hi so I recently got a lightly padded bra and it was underwire along the bottom. I want another one how can I ask my mom. Also I've had some hair on my breasts is it normal?

Hey girlie,

You could just tell your mom that you would like to have another bra so you wouldn't have to wash it as often, and yes, hair is normal!

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 9:51:41 PM

Thanks! But how do you get rid of it?

by OliviaLuvsU!!! on 3/13/2013 7:49:39 PM

on my boobs the right one the niple is out but the left its still in why is that bad?

by popgirl79 on 3/1/2013 3:26:24 PM

My arms are really hairy, and do you think I should shave? Because if I did I would have to do it regularly and for the rest of my life. But I am tired of all this hair! Thanks in advance.

Hey chica, if you did shave, you wouldn't have to do it for the rest of your life.  However, it's easiest to just let your arm hair be, like this article recommends: "What's the point of shaving your arms?

Karin E.

by Ralinia on 2/12/2013 12:24:57 PM

This is my first time using girls life so I am still learning by copying others.
I'm turning 12 in October and I'm Female Tanner Stage 2. (Other words teeny iny barely there breasts.) is this normal?

Hey! everyone has their own "normal" so the best person to ask about your development would be your doctor or a relative. someone who knows your family history will be able to tell you if they were similar to you at your age. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Tiaandtamera1 on 1/17/2013 8:09:35 PM

How do I get a flatter stomach I really want
To lose some baby fat I really want to
Wear a two peice bikini this summer also
Where can I find a affordable vintage 1950s style
Swimsuit I tried looking on a website called modcloth
But their swimsuits are EXSPENSIVE I would
Really like some advice please help thanks tons

Hey girl,

Crunches & sit ups are the best and most effective way to tone your abs. As for your swimsuit dilemma, I'm not sure. You could try searching around the web, there has to be someone that sells vintage suits that aren't crazy expensive. xoxo

Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/17/2013 12:13:48 PM

Is B 37 a normal bra size for a 15 year old?

hey girl! well, there's really no such thing as normal. any bra size is fine!

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 3:42:30 PM

mod mod mod mod.
so i have alot of chest hair. as a younger kid i did the dumbest thing and shaved it.. now it's dark and long.. is there anything i can do to make it less noticable? (i have alot of hair problems.. everywhere actually)

hey girl! you could wax it or laser it off. or, keep it covered with scarves and high necked tops. Just remember, no one notices it as much as you do!

Katie L.

by lizzy_2015 on 1/16/2013 3:34:19 PM

Are there certain foods that make your breasts bigger?
I know it's a odd question but I was just wondering

Hey girl, to my knowledge, there are no foods that enlarge breasts.  On a side note, make sure you're wearing bras that fit correctly so you can feel confident and comfortable with your bod.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 11:26:59 AM

I'm having a problem "Down There". I'm starting to get bumps ( or pimples ) on both sides of my labia. I know it's not an STD because I never had any intercourse. I don't know why it's happening but it's getting irritating. Help? ( I understand if you have to block out my comment.)

Hey girl, if you're worried, first consult your Mom (or an adult you trust).  She'll be able to help you decide if you should seek a professional's opinion.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by Sparksfly on 1/16/2013 10:56:43 AM

Did you know that laughing actually burns calories? Just another reason to enjoy yourself today!
Do you watch movies online?

Kissing can cause cavities.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!