1 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

COMMENTS

Project Runway returns with an even better twist

We are sew excited for season 11 of Project Runway. Last season was the 10th anniversary, so you’re probably wondering what’s so special about number 11. Well...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!

by fashionista522 on 1/18/2013 5:29:06 PM

Love all the fashion from project runway? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) I promise you'll love it! Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:32:06 PM

I would love to see a challenge where they have to design outfits for the judges.

by supersingershannon on 1/15/2013 8:17:35 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:18:44 PM

join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers to post, each with specific jobs. find more info on the club page. apply now!Smile
today's tip is "Apply lotion around nail, paint nails, use a q-tip to remove nail polish out of place! The polish wont stick to the areas where lotion are!"

by alindgren on 1/15/2013 6:37:38 PM

yayyyyyyyy <3 cant wait! i was psyched to see Suede again last season, cant wait to see what crazy new faces are there this time!!! <3

by glgirl1199 on 1/15/2013 4:12:00 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
In ballet, I'm going on Pointe in March. I'm really excited, but no one in my family or friends really care. It's making me not as excited. How can I get back in the spirit?

Hey babe,

That's so awesome! Congratulations! From someone who isn't a dancer, I definitely know how rewarding that must be for you. Don't let anyone get you down. Could you talk about it with other girls in your dance class to stay totally pumped? xoxo

Alexis G.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/15/2013 10:20:11 AM

love project runway Smile watching the allstars... i ♥ all of them though (uli, anthony ryan and emilio)....but i hope anthony ryan wins! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/15/2013 12:19:55 AM