4 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

5 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

6 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Snag Shay Mitchell's cover look from the Feb/March issue

Love Shay Mitchell’s cute cover outfit? There’s no secrets here—we found Shay-inspired dresses and jewels that you will totally heart! Trying to steal this pretty little outfit...

Hi ModSmile

My friend's 18th birthday is coming up and I am looking for her gift. She loves purple and she's girly, so here are two things that I have my eyes on:
or

I like the purples in the second set more, but the first palette has more variety. Help me out?Smile

by Stargirlcandy3 on 2/19/2013 8:35:44 PM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:36:57 AM

Atmy school we are having a really low key dance the week after valentines day. The problem is the theme for the dance is frostbite and i am not sure what to wear. I am going shopping soon so i was just wondering if you had any ideas of what i could wear.

hey!  wear something cute but comfy like leggings and a skirt. Maybe frost colors like ice blue and white? good luck!

Helen S.

by Softballgirl500 on 1/19/2013 11:14:35 AM

Omg I had the freakiest dream about Pretty Little Liars last night...it was actually REALLY scary!! haha

by maggie183 on 1/18/2013 5:26:28 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:02:18 AM

Want more style insperation? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) I promise you'll love it! Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:34:00 PM

Rocker-chic isn't really my style... but Shay's outfit is super cute!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:22:49 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:20:06 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers, each with specific jobs.find more info on the club page. apply today!Smile

today's tip is "Apply lotion around nail, paint nails, use a q-tip to remove nail polish out of place! The polish wont stick to the areas where lotion are!"

by alindgren on 1/15/2013 7:15:21 PM