AN HOUR AGO #Peytonators: Chat w/ @PeytonList + score a signed copy this Thurs! Deets here: http://t.co/B9NCcK5yTT http://t.co/eYtj8YkZfk #GLpeyton

AN HOUR AGO WE. WANT. ALL. OF. IT. So freebies up for grabs here: http://t.co/lowWLEtSvs

2 HOURS AGO Sweaters and scarves and s’mores—OH MY! The top 10 things we adore about autumn: http://t.co/AqzeE8FiUH

COMMENTS

Snag Shay Mitchell's cover look from the Feb/March issue

Love Shay Mitchell’s cute cover outfit? There’s no secrets here—we found Shay-inspired dresses and jewels that you will totally heart! Trying to steal this pretty little outfit...

Hi ModSmile

My friend's 18th birthday is coming up and I am looking for her gift. She loves purple and she's girly, so here are two things that I have my eyes on:
or

I like the purples in the second set more, but the first palette has more variety. Help me out?Smile

by Stargirlcandy3 on 2/19/2013 8:35:44 PM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:36:57 AM

Atmy school we are having a really low key dance the week after valentines day. The problem is the theme for the dance is frostbite and i am not sure what to wear. I am going shopping soon so i was just wondering if you had any ideas of what i could wear.

hey!  wear something cute but comfy like leggings and a skirt. Maybe frost colors like ice blue and white? good luck!

Helen S.

by Softballgirl500 on 1/19/2013 11:14:35 AM

Omg I had the freakiest dream about Pretty Little Liars last night...it was actually REALLY scary!! haha

by maggie183 on 1/18/2013 5:26:28 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/16/2013 10:02:18 AM

Want more style insperation? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) I promise you'll love it! Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:34:00 PM

Rocker-chic isn't really my style... but Shay's outfit is super cute!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:22:49 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:20:06 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers, each with specific jobs.find more info on the club page. apply today!Smile

today's tip is "Apply lotion around nail, paint nails, use a q-tip to remove nail polish out of place! The polish wont stick to the areas where lotion are!"

by alindgren on 1/15/2013 7:15:21 PM

by alindgren on 1/15/2013 6:45:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a masquerade party this weekend and it's a formal/semi formal. I've already got a dress (taupe colored with a thin black belt and completely lace). I can't decide whether to skip the tights and head for heels or keep the tights and wear black combat boots. Both look good but I can't decide. And I'm pretty sure we'll be dancing and I want to be cozy so I'm aiming for the boots. Any ideas?

Hey Chica! Sounds like fun! If you like the boots, go for the boots. It'll be cute with the tights and be very punk rockish.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 1/15/2013 2:17:03 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush posted on facebook yesterday "___ is the best person ever!" and the girl liked it and put a heart. If he didn't flirt with me a few days ago, I would be alright with that post. He was joking around with me and he pretended to not let me get in the door, and when I got mad, he opened it and stroked my hair. I ran in the other room and ruffled his shirt and he stood by me a lot after that. He's asked me in the past if I liked him and stuff. But I said no because I didn't wanna get rejected. It seemed like he likes me, but now I'm not sure because of the post about the other girl. I see him today, and I don't know what to do if he flirts with me again. I'm gonna feel disgusted if he does flirt with me because it just seems wrong that he's doing this to multiple girls. What do I do in this situation? Thanks Laughing

Hey girl,

It's tough to say. Some boys are just notorious flirts, but that's not to say he doesn't like you either. It sucks that he would act that way, but you can't change who he is. If he tries flirting with you and you don't want him to just let him know that you don't think it's cool the way he toys around with a bunch of girls. On the other hand, because you said you didn't have any feelings for him, he might feel like it's okay to act this way. Be upfront with him about your feelings and things might change. xoxo

Alexis G.