13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Strawberries and cream cupcakes

Switch up your brownie babe rep with our new favorite sweet, this strawberry delight cupcake. Whip up a batch for a birthday party or to...

Those look really good! I am def going to make these.

by sprinklecookie on 2/16/2013 1:45:29 PM

these look really good i'm going to have to try them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love strawberries and cream so I hope I like this dish!

by hardwoodqueen on 2/15/2013 10:59:36 AM

That Works. FAB!

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 11:22:43 PM

Hi Smile I have 2 questions:
1) Can you get GL on an ipad mini and if so, how?
2) What are some nice perfumes for under $15? (Or stores that have perfumes under $15)
Thanks so much!!! Smile

Hey girlie, 1) you can find everything you need to know about getting the digital edition on your iPad mini at http://www.girlslife.com/page/digital-edition-faq.aspx. 2) Try stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle to see what fragrances they have in stores. Bath and Body Works is another place with cheap fragrances.

Lauren T.

by Lady Grey on 1/27/2013 8:03:53 PM

I have a bit of frizz on my hair that no amount of brushing can cure and my hair is really straight i have noticed this frizz from last week

Hey girl, it's most likely the weather. I get that too. Try Moroccan Oil. It's an incredible haie product!

lauren r.

by AwesomeAmber on 1/20/2013 4:58:10 AM

Yummy gonna make this with my dad or my aunt because they cook and bake really well. Smile

by hgrules on 1/18/2013 11:05:50 PM

I'm having a valentines day party I'm making
Red velvet rice crispie treats what are some other things
I could make?

Try making red velvet cupcakes too!  You can also try chocolate chip cookies with red chocolate chips and red sugar cookies cut in a heart shape. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 4:12:44 PM

THIS LOOKS SO YUMMY Laughing I wish I had some vanilla extract or whatever that is...

by justrainbowz on 1/14/2013 3:46:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Approximately how many cupcakes would this recipe make? Thank you Smile

This recipe makes about three dozen - Just added that in Smile

xo Brittany

Brittany T.

by elmsgirl7 on 1/14/2013 1:04:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can I have some tips for taking finals? I have them all this week

Hey chica, here are some tips for how to ace your exams and stress less.  Happy studying!

Karin E.